chapter 2: Intro: It's a Pleasure

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

"Everybody wake up!" Megan yelled as she walked through the dorm.

"Meg why, it's only 5:30 in the morning," Francesca groaned as she layed in bed.

"Manager Sejin texted me. He said we have an early morning practice at 6:00," Megan replied, yawning, "Kathryn, Angel, and I are already dressed, so come on."

Kathryn walks into the two girls' shared room and whines, "Meg, Liza is still in bed and I've tried to wake her up twice already. Can you please get her up?"

After getting everyone up, the five girls packed their things into their matching blush pink duffle bags, after getting dressed in an array of comfortable dance clothes: Beanies, sneakers, sweatpants, hoodies, and hats as the girls slowly made their way out the door to the van. After a few minutes they arrived at the HYBE building and made their way to the large practice room lined wall to wall with mirrors as well as a sturdy light stained wood floor for even the highest intensity choreography. They were surprised to see their manager along with 7 boys standing talking amongst themselves.

"Good Morning," Megan said softly as she and the other girls bowed.

The 7 boys bowed back as they returned to their conversation.

Manager Sejin replied with a bright smile, "Good Morning! Please take a seat, as you can see I need to give you all more information about the collaboration." The 12 teens settled down and faced their attention towards their manager, "So as you all know from your previous meetings, BLUSH and ENHYPEN will be doing a performance at ENHYPEN's last show on their tour. From the performance we will see how Engene and Luv react to your collaboration and schedule more events from that point on."

After manager Sejin further explained performance details, the teens asked a few questions as they got up to get ready for practice.

"Okay if that is all, I'll leave to give you all a couple minutes to get acquainted. The choreographers will be here in about half an hour, so take thirty minutes to get to know each other," Manager Sejin said as he walked out of the room.

Both groups waved goodbye to their manager, as he left the air in the room had become quite awkward as both groups did not know how to start the interaction and had ended up talking amongst their respective members.

Kathryn whispered, "Megan, you got this. You're the leader, so you should introduce us."

Megan replied nervously "no no no, I'm way too scared to do any type of introductions."

Francesca asked concerned, "Why? you're never shy doing leader introductions."

Megan muttered back, "Look I'm usually not, but their leader is so cute; he gives me butterflies by just looking at me. There's no way I can talk to him."

"Deep breaths, you can do this. Just walk up to them and give them a small introduction; and if you can't go in from there, we'll have Kathryn take care of the rest," Francesca said, reassuring her friend.

Megan took a breath, and walked up to the boys "H-hi. I'm Megan and I'm BLUSH's leader. Over there is Kathryn, Liza, Francesca, and Angel."

"Hey, I guess if we're doing this formally, I'm ENHYPEN's leader Jungwon, this is Jake, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Niki, Jay, and Heeseung," Jungwon replied in an icy tone.

"Well it's nice to meet you guys, hopefully we get to know all of you on a better level," Megan said with a warm smile.

Angel added, as she broke her stare from the boys, "I know this is an odd thought, but are you guys our neighbors?"