My Dollhouse

"Aurora come down for family pictures!", that's the sound of my mother. She wants to get yet another family picture to show off the perfect Ledgers. My name is Aurora, and I am the youngest sister. There is my older brother, Ares Ledger, age 22, he is the star college student every family would want. Next in line is my older sister, Alannah Ledger, Age 20, she is the all-around golden child with the ugliest attitude to match.  My sister and brother are closer due to their social life. I'm the opposite I want to finish school, travel, and eat everything. Another thing about our family is that we are werewolves. I haven't had my awakening yet, but I'd love to know the feeling. I am only 18 and you only get your awakening on you're 18 my birthday is in one months so I have a little wait. I haven't spoken about my parents. Electra Ledger that's my mother she's 44 but looks like her early 30. My mom and I use to be close until our family started falling apart slowly and only, I've seen her sneak around with her flask full of liquor. She's been drinking more to cope with the pain my dad gives her since he cheats, and my mom is too oblivious to notice he's cheating but won't come to the sense he is cheating. Jiraiya Ledger my father, 46-year-old and looks young himself. I don't have much to say since we don't really talk. I always thought he wasn't my real dad since we are so different, but they prove it that he's my dad by deep blood. I think my siblings get their rebellious acts from him. Enough about my family. The pictures. We always take new pictures twice a month. We have too many pictures everyone thinks we are perfect. Even the Alpha family. They are really close to our family since my dad is the beta of our pack with his high school best friend being the Alpha. Our pack name is Eclipse Moon.