graduating

They went to a fancy restaurant and ordered their food while having a lots of fun. the food came with a waiter who was looking at   kacchan shamelessly. 

"your order is here sir "

( The food ) 

 she placed the food on the table and went closer to kacchan who didn't even glance at her and was looking at deko with love  full eyes. she looked at deku who was giving her a dead glare if a glare can kill anybody then that girl would be dead.

" Excuse me gurl don't get close to my boyfriend who is going to be my soon to be husband." 

"ummm sorry sir." she said feeling embarrassed 

now go shu shu otherwise i will talk to ur manager" 

"No i will go" 

"hmm good"

he again looked at kacchan who was smirking while looking at him. 

"What "

"soon to be husband hmm call me hubby then i will call u wifey from now on "

"Shut up or i will leave "

they ate their food with lots of bickering teasing and of course love 

AFTER ONE WEEK 

It was  graduation who topped in the class. and here kacchan was with his baby as always. who was whining because he will leave him and will not spend time with him.

 "I can't stay here na baby hmm "

"BUT "

"No buts now "

they were with their families celebrating kacchan graduation 

So kacchan what are u gonna do now. deko father said

"I am gonna handle my father's company as a ceo as my dad had already dd enough for me now i am gonna make my dad proud of me "

kacchan's dad was proud and deko was looking at him fondly. he was controlling himself to not scream "that's my boy "