Chapter 2

As i speeded up the hallway still hearing people laughing at me someone pushed me down and stomped my books. I wished i had friends but it seems like no one in school likes me. as im laying on the floor i hear someone say little slut. where is all the teachers? why is nobody doing anything? i walks to my class with a dirty shirt and messed up hair. my hips were hurting so bad. i walk into the class and luckily i was the only one there with the teacher. * Im guessing you is Angelica?* she asked me. *Yes ma'am* i replied. * what happened to your hair and your clothes?* she seemed like a very nice lady. *when i was walking down the road to school I tripped in mud* I replied. * well have a seat the bell will ring in a minute* i sit down and a girl walks in and take a seat by me. it seems like she didn't have a problem with me. she asked me what was my name and i told her. she asked would i like to be her new friend. she introduced me to what the class was about and our schedule. the bell rung and all the kids came in we both turned around and i held my head down and opened my book on my ipad. yes ipad. we dont have hardback textbooks in this class. everyone in this period seemed to not care about my looks. i did have a couple of friends so far. i wonder how that would turn out...