Part 8

Again another day. Hyunjin was wishing that things between Minho and Jisung isn't serious. Hyunjin started to think it as just faity tale in his mind. But this night Hyunjin had a dream. Weird dream...

***

Hyunjin was going back from the school. It was sunset there was beautiful sky which turned to pink and orange. Hyunjin was just enjoying until he sawva person which he wishes never saw. There was a person which is standing and watching sunset with a smile. Hyunjin freeze on spot by seeing him. Yeah it was Felix. Felix noticed Hyunjin and looked at him with a weak smile. Felixs hair was shining with sunsets sunlight. Felix looked like fairy. Hyunjin couldn't believe why he's back. Felix started to move to near Hyunjin. He stand straight to Hyunjin and still smiled. They stared to each others about a minute. Hyunjin knows well its about 1 years and 6 months left since Felix left.

''Why...? Why?!'' Said Hyunjin to Felix and suddenly Felixs smile faded.

''Why you did this? Why you cheated on me to Chan for makimg me jealous?!'' Hyunjin was in tears already. ''Why you after that suggested to be friends with knowing that i love you?! I also know you loved me too but you troed to hide! Why..? Why you left me?!" Hyunjin already started to cry and scream. ''Why you started ignore me when you left to Sydney?! You.. you said you are busy with your dance classes... i saw how you posted your dance cover with group of girls... why? Do you hate me? Am i that much useless?! Just why?!'' Hyunjin started to hit Felixs chest. ''Why?! Why?!'' Screamed Hyunjin with tears by hitting Felix.

Felix didn't say anything he just looked to Hyunjin with tears and like feeling guilty by understanding his mistake.

''Why?!'' Screamed Hyunjin. Felix again didn't say anything he just looked to Hyunjins eyes with tears and slowly started to kiss Hyunjins lips carefully. Hyunjin was shocked. Hyunjin feeling well Felixs lips. Felix started to kiss more rudely. Hyunjin also answered the kiss. But Hyunjin couldn't reply like Felix.

Suddenly Hyunjin woke up and relased that all was his dream. Hyunjin relased that he really cried on his sleep. Because his cheeks were full of tears.

Hyunjin again started to cry '' How?! How can be this dream... l remember good! I felt his lipsm i felt the kiss... How it could be just dream if i felt it'' said Hyunjin.

Hyunjin again cried ''Why? Why you came to my dream if i forgot you?! I..i have no feelings for you! I..i love Minho!! But i remember how you hurt me. I'm sure you already forgot me. You never care me!'' Cried Hyunjin. By dreaming to have this fairy kiss again.

Three days left Hyunjin already forgot effect of his dream. Hyunjin started to notice more things between Minho and Jisung instead. Today in the class Hyunjin saw how Minho and Jisung talking to each other with a smile. Hyunjin stared Minho. He has a habbit to stare at someone who likes.

''I love you Minho'' whispered Hyunjin while looking to Minho.

Minho stopped to talk with Hyunjin. May be it's because Jisung mentioned to Minho about Hyunjins past relationship.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Hey can you help me with English?

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Ok

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
When?

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Now

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Oh sorry but i m busy right now. I'm walking on the park.

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Ok

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
What about tomorrow?

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
I'll be free.

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Ok i'll ask you tomorrow

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Ok

𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒
Have a nice day!

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡_𝑀𝑖𝑛
Thanks you too.

What do you think will Minho free tomorrow?