Kokushibo likes Milk

"Alright you dumb fucks, gyutaro's dead, and yall begging to become useless as fuck. Coc- I mean Kokushibo, meet me at my office. " Muzan hee hee back to his office waiting on coc- god damint KOKUSHIBO, to get in office he and him had a few...plans~

"Ahh, yes Mi- Muzan-Sama?" Muzan looked at a Kokushibo in a lustful way...if ya know what I mean.

Muzan removed his pants and underwear letting his dick spring out(ion bout dem inches but it's thick and juicy), Kokushibo stared so honored that his Master showed him such greatness (I'm tryna see that dicky dick too ☹️☹️), "Like... What you see? ~ it's probably to much for your many eyes you have, probably going blind in each and every one~."

Muzan sat on the couch, legs spread for Kokushibo to see, he indicated for him to come closer, he did and sat between Muzan legs, staring at his thick dick, "Hmm~ Don't be shy... Give it a taste.." He slowly grabbed Muzan's dick in his hand, stroking it earning a satisfied sigh from above, he got on his knees and placed his mouth on the tip.

Muzan groaned at the hot feelings on his tip, yet wanting more, he put his hand on Kokushibo's head pushing it down until it hit the back of his neck, hearing him gag he pulled his head back a bit, he really didn't need to breathe but he isn't a monster even though he did kill the main protagonists family but that's fine :)

His hand slowly creeped up Muzan's thigh. He licked around his thick cock, feeling the precum go down his throat, it was very and I mean, extremely salty y'all don't want dat eat cha pineapples helps with the taste 🤭👍🏽

Kokushibo started bobbing his head Muzan's dick disappearing each time his head moved, Muzan bit his lip in satisfactory and pleasure, leaning his head on the back of the couch as Kokushibo deep throated his dick.

Muzan gripped on his head a little tighter before forcing Kokushibo to going at a faster pace than before almost choking him, he gripped Muzan's leg almost letting it bleed.

His dick continuously hitting the back of his throat feeling the precum slipping down his throat, feeling Muzan's dick twitching in his mouth before he felt his Master's hot seamen filling in his throat, swallowing the load before removing his mouth.

A bit of cum spilled pasted his lips, Muzan slipped his finger into his mouth................................ Before his wife busted into his office, to say she was terrified is a understatement.

Picture for your horny and unholy souls