Only part: That one party

-Would you like a glass of red wine my lady- said my butler, I reacted instantly as I recognized the sign... he  is here.

-Yes, if you'll do me the favor...- I said while putting my red mask on. one with feathers and black decorations. I went and took the glass of wine that my butler got me, then walked over to him.

-My lord...- said his own companion while pointing at me. 

-Though I believed that you'll come, I never thought  you'll be the one making the first steps...- he said while abruptly taking my glass of wine.

-What can I say?... I received a... special invitation... to... do some works for someone...- I took away his mask and made him look directly into my eyes by grabbing his tie. -And they paid me a whole lot of money.-

-Hope you didn't spend that money yet...- he said, with a smile on his face. The only thing i can think about is how much I hate him and how am I going to kill him... but instead my butler caught my attention, and when i turned around everyone was gathering around us, i guess they thought we were dance partners or something, I quickly tried to leave but he graved me by my waist.

-Where are you going? I thought we were having fun.- He grabbed my hand and his mask, while he started the rhythm he putted on his mask. God how I want to kill him right now.

We danced for a while trying not to kill each other right there. But couldn't because of the people and our reputation.

Nonetheless we got ourselves out of the main room and got to the rooftop, my butler came right by my side all of the time, but after he gave me my gun I asked him to leave.

-I am all yours.- He said while grabbing a gun of his own.

After some minutes, which felt like hours, I decided to get near him

-Making first moves again... how amazin...- He didn't finished as I kissed him, but what he didn't knew is that I made him drink poison. That red wine, wasn't wine, and while I thought that he would drink it from the glass he didn't, so I had to resort to other methods.

-Thirteen minutes from now you'll be dead.- The minutes passed slowly but surely... 

Five

Four

Three

Two

He knelt before me

One

And he was dead.

.

.

.

The End