Part 2

Joy Anna's P.O.V
9:00am
I fell asleep on the couch last night and I woke up and realize that the boys move in today. Oh great. So I just went back to sleep. Then I was woken up by my brother at 12 and decided I would go for a run. But the boys move in at 2 so I'm have to prepare myself before they get here so I can introduce myself.
So I changed into black nike pros , a teal sports bra and my black nike running shoes. I turn on my music and put in my earbuds and yell "I'm going on a run I'll be back!" So I start down the road the onto the beach. I run for about and hour and a half. So it was about 1:35pm and I was just starting to walk off the beach when I saw one of my old friends from 8th grade. so we talked for about 10 minutes then I said goodbye and started the 10 minuet walk back home. Right when I was about to walk up to the house it started to rain then, I realized the boys were already there. so I ran up to the door and tried to open it but it wasn't unlocked. so I started banging on it when Cameron opened the door and said "who are you?" And I replied I live here just let me in!" That's when he said "Jack! I think you got a crazy fan girl at the door!" He came and said "no that's my sister I don't think you have ever met her, her name is Joy Anna she's 16"

❤️thanks for reading if you have any suggestions let me know❤️