"I CHANGE MY MIND, BUT ITS STILL ON YOU."

" If you came to me with a face I have not seen / with a voice I have never heard / I would still know you / Even if centuries separated us / I would still feel you / Somewhere between the sand and the stardust / through every collapse and creation/ there is a pulse that echoes of you and I. "

— Lang Leav, Memories.

" same     time   here,   next   weekend
say    "we   won't     do    this     again,"

make     me     fall     where     I   stand,only            like           you            can

only            like           you            can... "

She will never be able to unlove him. Despite the tear in her heart, it wasn't with knives, he slew her. It wasn't with his hands, but he had killed her all the same. When the doors to her heart vulnerable, he's there sitting against the doorframe on the floor. Pensive and all that is broken, she lets him into her home, holding him delicately out of fear that he would really shatter into a million pieces.

Yet it was only her that was breaking.

When she begins to mend him, her heart starts to scatter. They were like a raging sea, a winter love that could never be. Their voices were like the ocean's roar, they cried until they could cry no more. They methodically touched each other as if their bodies were maps of destruction, pain, and devotion. If the sky knew half of what they were doing, it would be stricken, and inconsolable, and they would have nothing but thundering rain. Mocking the storms and they fell the trees, their broken limbs among scattered leaves.

The sheen of the moonlight kisses their warm skin, like fire within their bones, as if every part of her that came from a dead star is alive again. Has there been someone else like her, for him?

That his experience of love has not been defined by the way she spoke his name into the hollow of his neck. He holds her in his arms and she fits into the mould of him as if she was meant to be there. Ask him if he has found the same kind of reverence anywhere else but in her slow, patient, and kind hands, her sea-salt lips spilling laughter mid-sentence, her heart that rises in a crescendo like a wave ready to crash. They sail seas of pleasure, and emotion, to wander a forest of past unhealed scars and a calamity stuck inside Pandora's box. When it just took opening it up to realize how they were too profoundly poisonous to be truly together.