Chapter 1

It was 7:00 in the morning, birds are chirping, the is sun shining, the annoying honks of the cars. In a small apartment, lived a squad, a squad called 'The Tigers'. They have been the best of friends since the fourth grade, the fifth, the sixth, and so on. They really bond alot and they really do stupid things. In this squad contained: The smart one, The sarcastic, The artistic, The quiet one, and a stupid one. They we're perfect to be. "Hey, wake up." Alexine said, poking her lazy friend. "It's 7:23." Alexine reminded. Her friend rolled to the other side, muttering. "What about it...?" Her friend asked, still tired. "It's not like, there's something special." Her friend said in a sarcastic kind of tone. "Maybe this will show you what," Alexine walks by her desk, opening the drawers. Her friend raised her head watching Alexine, "Hey! Don't touch my stuff..That ain't cool.." She shouted a bit, rubbing her eyes. Alexine raised a peice of candy wrapper, it has a nice style on it with its stripes and a logo saying 'Candy Crushers'. She tossed the wrapper at her, "Take a good look at it, Francine." She smirked. Francine studied the wrapper in front of her, as she squeaked. "Oh my Nutella, we're going here?!" She yelled with excitement. "Yes, yes we are!" She answered back, "You better get dressed, Francine! Ceejay and the others are aleeady having their breakfast." She chuckled, walking to the door. "A'ight!" She squeaked. Alexine nods as she closes the door behind her. Francine jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom as she starts taking a shower, brushing her teeth, brushing her hair, an- you get it. "Did you get her lazy butt out of bed?" Ceejay crossed his arms. "Yeah, i actually got her to believe we're going to that store named 'Candy Crushers'." Alexine chuckled. "Candy Crusher is such a lame store." Aly complained, "It's not even what the name says. You don't even get to crush any candy." She added. "I know, right?" Ceejay said with a roll in his eyes. Francine quickly opened the door interrupting the conversation, "LET'S G-" Before she could finish her sentence, Ceejay interrupted, "We're not going to Candy Crusher, we're just going to the mall." He said looking at her. Francine was in complete silence, her eye twitching. Her excitement level slowly drains. "Oh, okay..", She muttered."Okay, so, are we all here?" Alexine asked. "Let's check," Aly pointed at each of them saying their names out loud as she noticed someone was missing. "Where's Nicole?" She asked, looking over at Ceejay. "She said she had to go visit somebody important." He answered back with a shrug. "Oh, okay!" Aly cheered. "So, are we ready to go now?" Alexine asked in a boring tone. They both nod.