Chapter 6

Let me insert an anime reference here:
Upupupu, it's so unbearable! :-)
+×+×+×+×+×+

Aly and Ceejay finally reached their destination, looking for Alexine and Francine. Alexine waved from the distance, catching their attention.
"There they are!", Aly exclaimed. The both of them run towards Alexine. "Oh, hey, you're back. That's good." Francine said, while holding Alexine's crap load of Fairy Tail bags. "What's with those bags?" Ceejay asked, raising an eyebrow. Francine rolled her eyes to Alexine. Alexine catches her eyes, "What?" she asked. Francine points to the bags she's holding using her eyes. "Oh, that." Alexine nervously chuckled. "It's a long story, Ceejay." She added. "Huh, that explains WHY your room is full of FAIRY TAIL posters." Ceejay shouted playfully.
Alexine laughed.
"And, what's that Aly? A dark comic book?" Alexine asked, pointing at the black book she bought. "Oh, no. This is kind of a dark, evil, magic, thing. I can't really explain from the clerk's description." Aly explains, tapping her book. "Oh?" Francine says with a 'Oh, okay' face. "Should i ironicly add that we should really get home since it's about to get dark?" Ceejay asked with a blank expression. "Yes, we should." Replied Alexine. The four of them starts walking down the path, down to their apartment.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

They finally reached their apartment, unlocking the door for their room.
Ceejay continued walking to the couch, laying down.
Aly walks to the kitchen, looking for food to eat.
Alexine takes out her phone and started texting Natsu again, walking to her room, placing her crap load of Fairy Tail items, and back to the couch.
Francine walks directly into her room.
"Aly, found any food?" Ceejay asked, grabbing the remote control.
"I found Doritos and Chips Ahoy." Aly replied, raising both of the snacks.
Francine suddenly opens her door and dashed to Aly, grabbing the Doritos and back to her room, like SANIC.
"Nevermind, we only have Chips Ahoy and.." Aly looked at the fridge for more, grabbing a Dr Pepper soft drink. "And a Dr Pepper."
"That might be enough for us." Ceejay replied, watching the daily news.
Alexine nodded, still texting Natsu.
(( Ever wondered what kind of conversation they are having? Here! ))

~●~Alexine and Natsu's conversation~●~

Alexine: Anime.
Natsu: Yes, anime.
Alexine: Very anime.
Natsu: Anime, anime, anime. Fairy Tail.
Alexine: Fairy Tail.

~●~This conversation is not real, i'm joking. I'm just saying it's a joke in order to prevent AlexineMirah hitting me.~●~

(( And, yes. The text above this is also a joke :^) ))

Aly walks up to the couch where Alexine and Ceejay is, cracking open the Chips Ahoy. Ceejay raised his hands saying, "Toss me the Dr. Pepper!" He told Aly. She tossed the Dr Pepper to Ceejay. Ceejay missed the catch, standing up and grabing the Dr Pepper. "Damn it." He mumbled. Alexine grabs a peice of the cookies, shoving one inside her mouth. "Alexine, who ya texting?" Aly asked, looking over at Alexine's phone. "Nobody." Alexine replied, getting the phone a bit away from Aly. "Really?" Aly tilted her head, she snatched her phone like Batman or something. Aly took a look at the guy she's texting. "Give that back, Aly!" Alexine shouted. She tries grabbing her phone back, but failed. "Who's this 'Natsu' guy?" Aly asked, looking at her. "Facebook friend." Aly mumbled, with her cheeks bright red. "You guys are totally hitting it off!" Aly shouted. "Yo, what?" Ceejay cuts off, grabbing the phone. "Wait, what?"
"Whoa, Aly is right." He added, "You are hitting it off!" He laughed.
Alexine growled, looking away with her face bright red. She leans over to Ceejay on his legs, snatching her phone back.
"Aly, next time, mind your own, promise?" Alexine growled, standing up from the couch. "I don't do promises~." Aly teased, while Ceejay continued laughing.
Alexine rolled her eyes, walking towards Francine's room.
She knocked on her door, "Francine?" She called out. "What is it?" She replied, opening the door. "Can i come inside your room for a second?" She asked. Francine nodded. Alexine walks into her room and scans it. It's so dark, and the only light there is, is the computer screen. Francine switched the light open, walking back to her computer. "So, what?" Francine asked, looking over Alexine. "Nothing, really." Alexine replied, grabbing an extra chair, sitting beside her. "So, what are you doing?" Alexine asked. "Playing." She replied.
"What are you playing?" She again asked.
"A game."
"What kind of game?"
"GTA V." Francine answered with a smirk on her face.
"Oh? Is it good?" Alexine asked, watching her play it.
"It's not good, it's badass." She answered, pressing the buttons roughly.
Alexine looked at her room which is filled with LoL, WoW, GTA I, II, III, IV, and V posters. Her shelves filled with characters from games, and also PC games. "Are you addicted to games and stuff, Francine?" She again asked. "Yea, like you, addicted to Fairy Tail and such anime." Francine answered, with a smile in her face. "I see." Alexine stands up from the chair, walking towards the door. "Bye." She waved. Francine raised her hand, waving back. Alexine turned the doorknob, walking out.

Aly stood up from the couch, turning the television off. She walks towards her room, walking in. Ceejay is fast asleep in the couch, so, why not leave him there?
Aly switched her lamp on, sitting on her bed. She grabs a 1D book, laying down her bed, reading it. Her room is also filled with posters, like Francine's. Her posters are about 1D and 5Sos, and her stuffed toys are bears and dogs with a complete collection of the 1D band. Aly realized she's still wearing her purse, and remembered the book. She removes the purse from her shoulder, taking out the book, placing it on her little table beside her, same with the purse. She smiles, looking back at her 1D book, reading it.

Alexine walks down the hallway to her room, turning left.
She opens her door, switching the light open, as she sighed. She sits by the desk, turning her laptop on. She clicks on her web browser, searching KissAnime.Com
She then watches her favourite anime, Fairy Tail before going to sleep, It is only 8:43.
Her room is filled with anime stuff, with her crap load of Fairy Tail items bought earlier by the door that she brought in a while ago.
Her bed covers are anime, her pillow covers. ALSO, a dakimakura pillow with the Natsu character on it. She also has the complete set of Fairy Tail characters on her desk.

Wow, what an unusual day we had today.

(( Hold on, is this the only long chapter compared to the others? Oh dang, let us conga! :^) ))