I

A student was walking towards their classroom when someone suddenly grabbed him. His eyes widened when he turned to look who is it. A student is wearing a hoodie and mask, so their eyes are the only thing they see. Black eyes with slightly thick eyebrows.

"Uhm do you need anything?" The unknown student smirked under their mask before they grabbed their phone in their pocket.

"I have a favor to ask" The student nodded, no longer feeling suspicious.

"The thing is we wanted to surprise our friend for their upcoming birthday, but they can't know. So can you send this link to her and ask her to try the new game?" The student thought for a minute before they agreed.

"Sure. Who is it? Do I need to give it to her in person?" The unknown student shook their head.

"No need. Just tell them it's an interesting new game in trial and that they needed to try it out with their friends so you could have some feedback" The student takes their phone out to get the link they needed to give. The unknown student placed his arm on the student's shoulder before whispering,

"Don't open the link, okay?" The student nodded before walking away, typing on their phone.

The unknown student watched them before removing their mask.

"Now we wait."

Alyx was running to catch up with her friends. Her short black hair is blown by the wind. She huffed before she ran her hands to her hair. Her black eyes, with a hint of dark blue, widened in excitement when she saw her friends.

"Hey!" Troy was the first to turn to look at her. She smirked when he saw him again with his styled spiked-up dark brown hair. When she got close, she ruffled his hair.

"Your hair is so ugly!" his brown eyes looked at her, irritated.

"Shut up. Why are you even late?" She looked beside Troy, where Kyle was sitting. Her eyebrows raised when she saw him giggling on his phone, most likely flirting with girls again. It's not new to their eyes because Kyle was famous for girls. She thought it might be because of his hair and eyes, that has the same color, brown, but she smirked when she remembered Kyle was using hair color for it.

"None of your business. Besides, I'm not late! The others weren't even here yet" She rolled her eyes before flopping on the chair in front of the two. That's when she noticed their clothes.

"Why are you even wearing the same thing?" Kyle looked at her, bewildered.

"Excuse me? We're not wearing the same thing. I'm wearing a polo while this guy was wearing a plain white shirt." Someone suddenly sat beside Alyx. Her eyes caught the blond hair and pale skin. She doesn't even need to look at him thoroughly to know that Kiel was the one who sat.

"Same thing" Alyx shut her lips when she almost laughed at how Kiel talked nonchalantly.

"You shut up, blonde" Kiel glared at Kyle, who was already glaring at him. They always bicker with each other.

"What was happening?"

"Gia!" Alyx turned and hugged Gia's waist.

"The cat finally shows her face" Kyle said before turning his attention back to his phone. Gia hates being called a cat but couldn't deny that his golden eyes resemble a cat. That's why she also decided to bleach the end of her hair red so she won't be teased a lot.

"Nicole's late?" Alyx nodded before pushing Kiel so Gia could sit beside her.

"Are we going to The Roof?" Troy asked. They all shrugged. Alyx, on the other hand, remembers something.