Prologue- When I was born- (0)

Stella we need to see you in the lab now

Stella- Okay sir, let me just wear my lab coat

Okay do fast I need to tell you something

Stella- Am here what did you wanted to tell me?

I wanted to tell you that we found another experiment of blood and we want you to check this carefully and tell us which blood is this.

The person is very strong, he can even lift a car it's very strange. And we wanted to experiment his blood and know what's wrong if it is not a human blood type, we can take all the person blood and use it for something else we could be rich Stella!

Don't you think?

Stella- Yeah, and maybe I could use his kidney for my husband to recover hope so. I will check on his blood sir

Okay! Am counting on you.

Stella- Why am I doing this? Am working with a company that test strange people's blood later they kill them. So many people have died after we used their blood.

Let me just finished this later then I would be paid.

1 hour later...

Stella- Hello there! Finally you have woken up. Could you please open your mouth I want to do a little bit more of experiment.

Ha! I know how you feel even me too I don't feel good doing this. But it's my job and if I do this I will have the money to pay for my husband before he dies hopefully.

Yeah my life is so sad and my younger sister died because my job.

Well, all job risk lives isn't it? Am sorry for you I found out that you are half wolf half human.

Do you know how somebody will get it is when somebody uses the person things or and the person is bitten.

Just please open your mouth in a nice way, oh so you want the hard way then you will have it open your mouth!

Bit!

Aaaaah! How dare you do this to me after what I said and I was going easy on you. You will pay for this

Oh no I forgot I got transmitted by the person bit me. But, I don't feel any pain for my hand its coming from my STOMACH!

Aaaaaaaah!

Somebody help me! Am bleeding.

Oh no what happened to you Stella? She's bleeding! let's take her to the hospital now and fast!

17 minutes later.......

Be strong everything will be all right am here for you. It's okay just "calm down" "calm down"! There we go.

Should we come now and see. Yeah! You all can come. Hurray! Hurray! This is calls for a big celebration we have to celebrate!

"Stella what's wrong?" what are you looking at?!!

Unknown- It's all your fault look at what you have done now am dead and you are here enjoying yourself, you must pay! You have to DIE!

Stella- Please at least spare my child! It's all I have. You can kill me if you want but please spare my child please!

Unknown- I don't want your stupid child just you now die! STOMP!

Stella- Aaaaaaah!

Stella! Stella! What happened to you and who did this to you?

Stella- Please just go and take care of my child for me now!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaah!!!

Stella! Stella! no no no what happened to her wait! Somebody kill her with knife! but who could do this? And it looks like it was very deep the way the person pierced her.