Chapter I- My first day of school- (1)

Annie- Grandma I don't feel good I need to go to my room

Grandma- What happened dear? You always like that anytime when you come back. I know something's bothering you in your mind I know you very well Annie am your grandma.

Annie- Fine when I was coming back home from my job after coming back early and when a man that I was was angry I told him to calm down and later she poured wine on my cloth.

I felt angry but I was still patient and smiled. Because in that my job we always have to smile.

Later I went back home, I saw was an old man that lived there for a very long time. I helped him to pass the road and greet him but all I got at the end was just a slap and just him insulting me.

Annie- Grandma! What have I ever done wrong? Am I a bad person do I deserve this?

Grandma- Don't worry it's not your fault stop crying okay. Eat your food and sleep. Don't worry you will feel much better tomorrow.

Annie- Okay grandma

15 minutes later...

Annie- Am going to bed now grandma

Grandma- Okay good night my dare

Annie good night grandma .............

Grandma- Anne! Annie!

Annie- It's you again! You fool I told you to stop calling my name!

Grandma- Annie! Ha am just tired of calling her name. Why is it so hard for her to wake up from her dream? She would be late for school.

Annie! Annie!

It's grandma wake up!

Annie- Again that fool! We will die here far and square until I kill you.

Am coming for yah. What's this maybe I will just use it for the fool

Yaaaaah!

SLAP!

Annie- Oh! So its you grandma I didn't know I was talking in my dream again. I didn't now that the fool was my grandma haha! I am so stupid!

Grandma- How many times do I have to tell you? Don't form a bad habit of talking while you are sleeping if I didn't slap you. You wouldn't have wakened up.

Without me, you would have miss your first day of secondary school.

Annie- Oh school! I forgot today was school. Be right back grandma.

Dash!

Grandma- Ha! At times I wonder, what can you do without me?

12 minutes later...

Grandma- Hurry up you would be late.

Annie- Sorry for taking time am here

haa ha!

Grandma- Are you sure that you brought everything that you need?

Annie- Yep! But still, don't worry be brave you can do this, just take a deep breath and out Haaa!

Grandma- My dear are you ready for your first day of school don't think a lot this is not your first time going to school so just be happy and don't worry you will make so many friends that your colleagues will even be jealous of you.

Annie- Grandma am still scared what if I will continue to be bullied what if I will be alone in school and be miserable like last time in Preschool and Primary school.

Remembering......................................

Grandma- Ready for your first day at school am so excited for you dear. Don't be nervous come on!