Chapter 33

Ohm:no i am not teasing you really.

Nanon:stop it ohm ...

I already told you stop it ok

By leaving ohm's ICU room and ohm dumfolded their .

After Nanon ohm's father and mother and his friend pan visit their .

Same with breakfast. yesterday she didn't get a chance to see ohm properly so today she comes once again with Ohm's maa and paa .

Pan:see ohm we bring some breakfast for you .

Here have some breakfast.

Ohm is still dumfolded their he don't know why but he is feeling he is missing something very important thing.

Still he don't want to make his mom and dad worry so he just take some bite and said .

Mom i am full let it be here i will eat it afterwards.

Yui:ok dear .

Pan:no aunty he must eat more see how pale he is looking now see his face .

Earth:it's ok dear don't force him to eat more if he don't want to .

Take a things accordingly him

Pan: ok uncle .

In ohm's head still the few movements back moments between him and that dimple boy is going on and his thoughts wear disturbed by pan .

Pan:Ohm did you remember when we were kid we play a lot .

You said you will going to play with me when i came back .

Please be ok as soon as possible and let's play together ok .

Did you remember you said you were going to show me your favourite places
And all .

When i was coming here i am so excited to meet you but when i reach here get a news of your accident i got so much scared and come to you rushing .my bad that time you were not conscious .

Ohm blindly just node his head. With try to smile little.

Inside his heart why do i feel so uneasy now when I am with him my heart feel so overwhelming but now why I am feeling like i hurt him even though i don't mean it .

Who is he and who is she why i can't remember even a memory between us she said when we were kid she much me my childhood friend then .

Should I asked this think to my mom and dad .or i shouldn't what should I do now .oh god ........aaaaahhaaaa .....

His headache started again he hold his head by both his hand.

Ohm:Aaaaahhaaaa..........mom .......dad......

Yui, Earth and pan who were talking something in that room get distracted by ohm's voice .

Yui:Ohm......

Earth:son......

Pan:what happened ohm .

Ohm:aaaa.a.....my head aaaa.....it's paining so much mom ......ahaa.....

Earth:call the doctor...
Call the doctor immediately pan .

Pan run towards the doctor cabine and she bring Doctor to ohm's room .

Doctor:clam down boy let me give you one injection so you will feel better .

After that doctor give one injection to ohm and he slowly slowly started closing his eyes .and sleep after that .