Chapter 5

Chapter 5

(Kay)

I couldn't believe what I heard. My sister's and cousin kept a big secret from me and that is unforgivable. I definitely didn't wanna speak to them any time soon after we leave this doctor's office. Cassie was just using me all this time to hurt Destiny and I fell for it. We even found out she sleep with Katy. Those two bitches deserve each other. Finally the doctor came back with our test results. Me and Destiny worry holding hands I could feel her hand shaking. We then seen Fiona and Tasha break down in tears as they tested positive. We learn that Fiona also sleep with Katy last year to get back at Destiny for her brother. An Tasha and Fiona are dating so yeah. Cassie drove her fist through the wall as we heard she tested positive too. That's exactly what that bitch gets. Me and Destiny dodge a bullet. I also called Katy here because there is something I need to do.

Kay: Look I love you and I have been from the moment we met. I want you to hold on to this promise ring and promise you will be here when I get back

Destiny: Where are you going

Kay: I need to do something just wait for me

Everyone was staring and wondering what the hell I was talking about. Just then Katy came walked up to us. No one noticed me me pull out my gun as I shot her in the chest and she went down. I walked over to her body as she was gasping for air. I guess I hit a lung. "This is for my sister bitch." I pulled the trigger one more time I shot in the head. Just then cops came rushing to me and slapped handcuffs on my risk. I looked back at Destiny who was crying into her mother's arms.

To Be Continued

Author Message

Part Two coming soon

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone