001

·Sabria Patterson·
📍Los Angeles, California📍
»Home«

"Yo y'all tryna hit dis party, Mik homeboy throwing?" Eisha looked up from her phone.

Terrance (Mik), Omaria, and Eisha were my closest friends. We grew up together kinda, and we just stuck.

"Um, sure," i agreed.

"I'm not finna be by myself so yea," Mari also agreed.

"Ok den imma text y'all the details, he want us there before at 7:15," she stood up.

"Alright," i gave her and Mari hugs as they left out.

I got up going upstairs to my bedroom. I check my phone for the time.

{5:58 pm}

That was enough time i guess. I started looking through my closet for something to wear. White palm angels t shirt, light brown cargo skirt, some ones, and a black purse.

So once my outfit was set up, i go to the bathroom across the hall and take my shower—a quick one of course. I love the smell of Dove's original bar soap.

Once i was done with the shower i dry off in the shower before headed back to my room where my moisturizer was. I applied it before putting on my deodorant.

Finally leaving out the house, i did everything i needed to and was now headed to the location Eisha sent me. In my  2023 Lexus LS 500, i turned the radio up, listening to Since 6Ix by Key Glock.

"I was just six playing widd sticks....now this young nigga getting rich," i mumbled as i nodded my head to da song.

Few more minutes into the drive, i was pulling into a gated community.

"Dayummm! Terrance got friends coming like this?" i thought.

I check my phone for the address 1645. I drive through the community looking between all the houses until i finally found the 2 story house.

"Wowwiee," i said getting out and looking at the lights inside illuminate the pretty, big house.

I walk up to the house and knock on the door. It opened swiftly, revealing Mari.

"Hey boo!" i hugged her.

"Heyy," she hugged back.

i seen Eisha, Terrance and another face i didn't recognize. But he—he was fine: caramel complexion, he had on a white t that exposed his sleeves of tattoos, his hair was a high top fade with a sponged haircut, he had diamond earrings in both his ears, and his luh mustache was so cute.

Eisha smacked her teeth, "You staring."

She had came towards us since we were still by the door and whispered in my ear. I pouted a little, not knowing i was.

"Really? Did he see me?" i whispered back.

"No ion think so, but come on, we were invited to help," she rolled her eyes.

My mouth fell open, "I got dressed to be a helper."

"Baby dat ass is helping me!" Mari slapped it as i made it jiggle.