011

•Sabria Patterson•
📍Los Angeles📍
»Grocery Store«

"I cannot believe this nigga left me on sent," i said as i checked my phone for a response.

Rk ain reply to my message, and i was letting that shit get to me for some odd reason. His party is this weekend, with no specific date.

"He prolly busy," Mari shrugged, picking up some cheeto puffs.

I roll my eyes, "You right."

We were currently shopping for a cooking challenge we were supposed to be doing at Mari house. She had the biggest kitchen, so we were gon go over and see who could cook the best meal for Serenity.

A lot of people wonder why my brother got a girl name, well it's cs everybody thought he was gon be a girl. Personally, i knew at 4 he was gon be a boy, but everybody thought i was in denial of having a "little sister".

"Who got you smiling like dat?" i smirked.

She covered her smile and she was flashing all 32 teeth.

"His name Michael, oh my god, he so sweet," she giggled.

I laughed, "Every nigga you talked to were sweethearts, he special special."

"Like you don't even knowww, we just started talking like a month ago and he bought me a big ass bouquet of blue and purple roses," she stuck ha tongue out.

"Girl look at youuu, ion see how i ain notice you glowing," i said complimenting my bestie.

She stopped and covered her mouth, "Deadass."

"Bae, i'm deadass," i patted her shoulder.

"Am i in love?" she scrunched her face up.

We both bust out laughing, falling into shelves and being dramatic.

"Chill, they gone think we slow," Mari got up, holding in her laugh.

"Act like nothing happened," I told her.

We continued walking through the store picking up things we needed. Once everything was picked up, we paid for all of our things and left out the store.

"I hope this nigga answer my damn text," i rolled my eyes and we got to the car.

I rolled the buggy behind the car and opened the trunk. We started loading the trunk with all the bags of food and shit, before pushing the buggy to the buggy lil thing. Mari was driving since it was her car, so i could text Rk.

Imma stop calling him Rk, ds sound weird and it's lame.

@rK.shiesty

party on friday or saturday? i'm the host, and i got everything covered

𖦹

"This shit pissing me off," i said, swiping out of the thread.

"He still ain text back?" Mari asked.

"Nope, but he read it," i opened the box of drumstick ice cream we kept up here. "Want one?"

She nodded and i handed her one i opened for her. I opened mine and started eating the nuts off.