Chapter - 09 - On Tour

The next morning, a black luxury van pulled up to the front of the café.

Its rear door opens as an old man in a wheelchair rolled out of the vehicle and enters the café with the company of a man dressed in a black suit and shades covering his eyes

Chisato: Welcome! We've been expecting you...

Chisato, dressed in her Lycoris uniform greeted and her voice falls off once she sees the client.

Mika: Thank you for coming all this way

Mika greeted with Mizuki alongside him while Takina and Akiri had walked in from behind Chisato, also dressed in their uniforms.

Man: Did I arrive a bit early?

A voice came out without the man having to move his mouth, and they saw that it came from the screen on his wheelchair.

Man: I've been looking forward to this, you see

Chisato: Ah, no, we're ready as can be!

She said in her usual cheerful manner as she picked up a handmade guidebook from the table next to her and showed it to him with a proud smile.

Chisato: Our travel guidebook is ready to go as well!

Kurumi: Chisato, want me to send it over digitally?

Kurumi asked, peeking out from behind Mika.

Chisato: Huh?

She had just noticed that the man is unable to move his frail hands.

Man: That'd be great

He then turns to his bodyguard.

Man: I'll leave the rest to these people, so you can take your leave

The man in the suit bowed before walking out the door.

Chisato had handed Kurumi over the travel guidebook for her to scan it. Meanwhile, the man had started telling the others about himself and told them to call him Matsushita. They then have gotten to the topic of his condition.