Chapter 1

*Tanya's POV*

Hello. My name is tanya. Yes I know. Ugh such a russian name because guess the hell what I'm russian. I hate the point that I know have to move. I currently live in New York. But my dad got a job in Virginia so we all have to move with him. I really don't want to move because all of my friends live here in New York.

What will happen in my new school.. What if people don't like me.. What if people find out about my past? My past you may ask? Yes.. Lets just say that I did bad things in my past after the death of my mother. I would be drunk at parties and hooking up with guys almost every night. That was in LA. From there we had to move to NY. And now from NY to VA. It's not that I hate the thought of moving I mean its super exciting but the only thing is that I really don't want to leave my friends. But what are you going to do..

"Tay!! We are leaving!!! Did you get your last boxes out?!?!" My younger sister Kate yelled upstairs.

"Yeah! I'm done! I'll be down in a minute." This is it. This is my last goodbye.. This is the last time I will see this house ever again.

"Omg I'm going to miss you so much" My best friend Olga said while holding me so tight in her arms and thats when my other best friend Asia came and hugged me and olga. At this point all three of us were crying.

"I am going to miss you guys so so much more. I mean how am I supposed to go to another school without you guys.. My best friends." I said sobbing

"Okay Tanya it's time to go.." My older brother said to me.

"Okay.." I said pulling away and walking to the car. I waved as I watched my two best friends hug each other crying and slowly fade into the distance.. Now I myself was crying so very hard. So so hard.

- Skip the trip to virginia and them first getting in the house-

I am now in my room. I have no sheets on my mattress, no paint or pictures on the walls. No nothing. My room is empty,plain, just bland. I will def have to fix this but not tonight. I'm just too tired. As I was pulling out the sheets that were so nicely folded in a box next to the window I saw a boy with dirty-blonde hair and abs. As soon as he saw me staring he smirked and then closed the curtains. I'm sure that a guy like him would never be interested in a ugly girl like me.. I put the sheets on my bed and layed down after I put up the curtains.. I'm so tired. It's been a long day. Tomorrow is my first day at school and I need rest. Slowly my eyes fluttered shut and I was out like a light. No way I was going to wake up.

a/n

I hope yall like this story. Night.