He tried to annoye me

The next day i went straight to the classroom and siddenly someone threw a crumpled paper in my head and i looked back i saw the guy but i am not annoyed so i just sit down but he hit me several times but still i am not annoyed so je went out of the classroom but after several minutes he came back with a rock and he threw to my head.I collapsed and fell to the ground,he said sorry and i can still hear that he said that,i was satisfied to hear that sorry. He took me to the school clinic and they healed my bleeding head and i woke up seeing him sleeping and i slapped his head and he woke up and said"sorry"and i said"it is okay"after that i checked the time and its its 3:56 pm i ran to my class and the teacher said"it is okay i understand Jake told me what happened"i said"who is Jake"he is the guy who took you to the clinic""okay"i sat down not feeling well and then i collapsed again and Jake took me to my house.I woke up in the morning feeling very sick that by the time i wake up i started to throw up in the sink my mother heard me from down stairs so she quickly climbed up to help me when i am finished someone knocked at the door mom opened it and saw Jake i hurried fixing my self and went downstairs.
______________________________
Hello readers wanna know whats the reason why Jake came read the next chapter.