Chapter 1- The Awakening

It was a ordinary day in Lincoln, Nebraska, May 20th. That was all about to change when Grace, a 13 year old girl, heard a familiar siren from exactly ten years ago. It was 1957 when she was 3 years of age. She didn't know much back then, but she sure knew when she heard that siren to scream and or cry. It meant a tornado was spotted in the area. at least that's what it was supposed to mean.
        Grace was skate boarding at the local skate board park with her two best friends, Jordan and Dana when the siren blared loud in there ears. They were about twenty minutes from Grace's house. Dana and Jordan were planning on spending the night there. Dana and Jordan have known each other since 3rd grade. They met Grace during a summer camp in Omaha, Nebraska. It was a camp for all girls that are interested in playing basketball for the Nebraska Huskers youth league. It was the summer of 1964. They have never split for the 3 years that they have known each other.
The blaring sound of the tornado siren scared them. At first they didn't know what to do. They remember the secret "tomb" they had found last summer. It was about five minutes from the Skate Park. They began to Skate toward there. Then, the sound got worse and it got so windy they had to take shelter behind an abandoned building. They began to Skate faster. The wind kept getting worse and the siren kept getting louder. Finally they got to the tomb they had found.
It was a dark and gloomy place, but they had stored candles, food, blankets, etc. last summer just in case a thing like this ever happened. The tomb had cob-webs and moss all over the walls. It kind of reminded them of a movie they had recently seen. It was called, "The Tomb of Mysteries." It seemed more like a documentary than a movie.
When they finally got settled in the gloomy, mossy tomb, they took out there phones and tried to call there Mom's. For a tomb, there was pretty good service. Dana called her mom first. Her mom began screaming. It was crackly and the last thing that they could here was, " Help! Zombie..."! And then the call disconnected and there was a large "BOOM!" Then everything fell silent.