I don't care about memories we shared, leave me alone.

3rd Person POV (me ofc)
I don't why but in my head Sae calls Rin "Rinnie" because it's cute yeah yk.

The door slowly opened, we could hear the 'crack' of the door. It was Rin, entering in his big brother's bedroom. It was about 13:00, the time when Sae usually take his nap, even since he was a kid Sae takes a 1 hour nap and he still hasn't changed it now that he's an adult. Rin didn't want to disturb his older brother but he hurt himself while playing football (or soccer idk man). No one was at home except them, their father was working and their mother went to buy the groceries. It was rare that their mother did the groceries while they were at home with her, she's always aware if there's food or no in the fridge to not let her children alone at home but today was different and it was that day that little Rin magically hurt himself. Rin climbed on the bed and pull Sae's blanket, trying to make no noise to not wake him up. "Nii-chan wake up." He whispered in his ear softly instead of screaming in his ear. Sae didn't wake up, he just moved his leg, his body trying to put the blanket back on him. Rin poked his arm trying again. "Nii-chan please wake up." It didn't work and his injury hurt him more after moving to much. He shook Sae's shoulders worried about his brother than the pain. "Nii-chan wake up!" He said louder but no response. Rin's eyes started to tear up as he sniffed. He hugged his older brother tightly and cried on him, no matter what he tried Sae couldn't wake up. The fabric absorbing his tears while he cried harder. A hand ran in his hair, patting him on the head. Rin heard the comforting voice that he wanted to hear. "Shh, what's wrong Rinnie?" Sae finally woken up, he was surprised and worried to see his little brother crying in his arm. Rin looked at him, tears falling down his cheeks. "Nii-chan! I hurt myself and I couldn't wake you up. Mom wasn't there and I didn't know what to do. I thought you were dead!" He hic at every words, almost impossible to understand but Sae did. The older brother wiped his tears with his thumb. "It's fine I'm here now, I will never leave you Rinnie. Tell me where did you hurt yourself?" Sae caress his cheeks to calm Rin down. "On my knees, it hurts." He sobbed pointing it to his older brother. The red hair one stood up getting out of his bed, he grabbed his little brother by the hand. "Let's go clean your injuries before it becomes worse." His tone was relaxing so comforting that Rin forget the pain on his knees. He smiled at him, letting his older brother drag him in the bathroom. "I love you so much Nii-chan!" Sae looked at him, his big wide smile... "Me too Rinnie, me too." "Promise?" Rin asked. "Promise." He hugged him.

"You lied to me, everything you promised. You told me I can be the best striker after you," He felt tricked by everything and everyone. It's going against him, every moment is ruining all. Rin can't remember the last time he saw his older brother smile or even show emotions. It hurts him so much at how these memories were everything to him but piece of trash for his brother. He can't truly hate him, it's his brother after all. "I think he was everything to me, he's still is." Every words that Sae said to Rin is only to hurt him. What just happened, what did he did that was wrong? Rin probably thinks that he's just a pawn. He didn't want to be a striker, he wanted to become one for his brother. He wanted to feel what it was to have a "dream" but it wasn't even his dream, he can't do anything alone. At the end he'll just follow Sae in this vicious circle with no ending. He didn't want to but he feels that something is going to change. Why was he even competing with his brother? Rin was just obsessed with his brother, the only person he truly felt he gave him love. It was past, he can't change anything it's too late now.

Only if...