dinner?

𝘾𝙃𝙊𝙄𝘾𝙀 𝙊𝙉𝙀
You tell him yes
His eyes widen in surprise at your agreement, which was short-lived by replacement with a shark-like, but goofy grin. "Where are we going for dinner?" You asked him, "Hmmm, what about the place you work at? Dad's diner" The grin he had faded after he said that as if he hadn't meant to say it. You could see how visibly nervous he got as he gulped, hoping you wouldn't pay attention to the first part. "Sure but, how did you know I worked there?" You can see his face contort into a slight panic, but he tried to play it off, "I-i normally walk by and I see you working through the window" he stuttered, giving a slight smile. It felt strange but you didn't think too much of it. "So, I'll meet you there at about, 8:00 tonight? " he asked as if his nervousness faded away. "Sure," you said, giving him a small smile.

𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵...
After your shift, you cleaned up and sat down at a table to wait for him... It was now 8:15 still no sign of him anywhere, you wondered if he was even going to show up, your coworker and best friend Tk eventually noticed you alone at the table, "hey y/n"
"hey Tk"
"Why are you sitting alone here?"
You sighed, "I was supposed to meet someone here but he hasn't shown up."
"Oh, maybe he's just late, can I get you anything while you wait?"
"just a milkshake, please."
"Coming right up!"
He came back a few minutes later and handed you the milkshake. "here you go y/n"
"thank you tk" You smiled a little.

It was now 8:30, and you were debating on leaving or not when someone came through the door, it was the stranger, he was panting and holding something. He spotted you and quickly sat down with you at the table. "I'm so sorry I'm late" he looked panicked and worried.
"It's okay" you responded.
"Oh! I got you a little something" he gave his signature toothy grin as he handed you a pretty red box with a ribbon on it. You looked at it surprised before gradually untying the ribbing and opening the box, inside was a beautiful rose made from glass. You looked at it puzzled for a little while.
"I was thinking about getting a real rose but, those don't last nearly as long as this one will" You smiled at him.
"thank you so much" You genuinely felt happy about the gift.
"you're welcome." You closed the box and set it aside.
"What is your name? You haven't told me yet," you asked him. His expression changed, and he looked down, "I'm not a fan of my name"
"it can't be that bad, come on tell me" he looked back up, "Maybe you could give me a nickname" You examined him for a couple of seconds.

𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦

𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰, 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘗𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳.

𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦, 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘦

𝘾𝙃𝙊𝙄𝘾𝙀 𝙏𝙒𝙊
You tell him no, and his look changes from snarky to serious, "no? Why not?"
"Because I don't know you, you haven't even told me your name" you exclaimed, it was obvious he wasn't happy but he let it go. "Fine then, Ill see you around" he said before getting up and walking away.
Of course he kept stalking y/n for years to come
(I don't really know where to lead this one to so that was the end basically)