Chapter 2

I looked down at Sunyoul, who shook his head. I just gave him a small smile.

This might be the last time I'll see him. After this, I might now see him at all.

Also, I was not planning on going with them, and there's no way they would make me.

I was thinking of a plan to run away from this situation.

XIAO: We don't have the whole day, Y/n.

Without saying anything, I kicked Wooseok's leg, giving me a chance to run. And that's what I did.

XIAO: GO AFTER HER! IF YOU LOSE HER, I SWEAR TO GOD YOU ALL ARE GONNA PAY.

I did not look behind me at all. Cause I knew that they were following me. But I had to get away from them.

I hope that Sunyoul will be okay. I knew that me running away might put him in danger.

I did not know where I was running to; I just knew I needed to get away.

I ran for about 15 minutes. I looked slightly behind me. I have lost them.

I came to a complete stop, finally catching my breath. This was the first time I ran this long.

I slid down the wall, pulling my legs towards my chest. I put my head on my knees and let the tears fall.

Y/n: Why did my life turn out to be like this? What have I done to deserve this?

I can't stay here any longer. I need to leave. I know that he will be looking for me.

And he won't stop until he has me. I guess it's time to tell you more about me and my past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Six years ago...

Today was my 17th birthday; I was very excited cause my boyfriend was taking me out.

His name is Lee DongYeol, but he goes by Xiao. We have known each other since we were little.

He is a year older than me, so he's already 18. Lucky him. I wish I were turning 18.

Wooseok: Park Y/n, come down here.

I heard my brother calling me.

Y/n: Sheesh, I'm coming.

Wooseok: You're too slow. Your boyfriend is already here.

I took my phone and keys and left my room.

Y/n: Sheesh, I'm here. Why are you so loud?

Wooseok: Me? Loud? You are too slow.

Y/n: Whatever you say.

I then felt pairs of arms around my waist.

XIAO: Happy Birthday. Also, you look adorable.

I smiled and turned around.

Y/n: Aww, thank you. I can always count on you.

Wooseok: YAH!

I stuck my tongue at him.

XIAO: You ready to go?