Dazai's ... "Plan"...

Age: 16 (both)
Dazai's Pov Third Person:

Dazai had been hearing certain rumours, as has everyone else in the Port Mafia, that a new organisation has appeared. They called themselves 'The Sheep'. Dazai thought it was a dumb name but, honestly, 'The Port Mafia' was too. So he couldn't complain that much.
Mori had sent Dazai out on a reconnaissance mission, regarding the sheep, he needed to gather any information that he could about The Sheep.

Dazai walked along the streets of Yokohama, kicking pebbles he saw. He continued to stroll the streets trying to find any gossip about this so called 'gang organisation', which he had no luck, as of yet at least. This is so boringgg. Dazai groaned to himself, attempting to balance on the curb, but failing terribly. He heard some kids talking in an alley, he wasn't that interested in what they were saying until he heard the words 'The Sheep's leader is so cool!'. So, like any normal Port Mafia executive, he went to have a 'friendly' chat with the children. "And who may that be?" He seemed to startle the kids, who looked to be around 13-15, "the sheep's leader I mean" he explained, the children looked terrified, except for one. The unfazed, non-scared one seemed to understand what Dazai wanted. "Oh you mean Chūya. Nakahara Chūya, he's the leader of The Sheep. Apparently he can control gravity, it sounds unlikely, but still cool" the kid seemed to kind toward a criminal, but Dazai didn't seem to care. He thanked the child and left. "Chūya" Dazai spoke, "that name is just as stupid as 'The Sheep' " he let out a harsh breath of air. Dazai decided that this was enough information to please Mori, so he made his way back to The Port Mafia's HQ.

Once he made it back to head quarters, he scurried his way up to the top floor. "Morrriii~" the young executive chimed, smiling widely. Mori glanced up the familiar voice, his eyes empty. "Dazai, I assume you have some sort of information, that'll be useful to organisation. Hopefully" Mori's voice was monotone and had a lack of care. Dazai, practically, danced over to Mori's desk and sat on it. Mori's eyebrow twitched, not liking someone siting on his desk. "Yess~ I did!" Dazai hummed, "the leader's name is Chūya Nakahara, apparently, he's an ability user!" Dazai leaded back on his hands, looking up at the roof. "Interesting." Mori stated, "get any information on what his ability is?" Mori questioned the teen sitting on his desk, who turned to look that the other. "Uhhh" Dazai uttered, trying to recall what that kid said, "Oh! It was something like gravity manipulation. I think" he grinned creepily at Mori. "Okay thank you, Dazai. You may go" Mori ushered the teen out of his office so he could continue his work. "Byee Boss~" Dazai sang, leaving the Port Mafia's boss alone.

Dazai exited the building, deciding to walk along the streets until it was dark enough to go home. It was still bright out, around 4pm. He strolled around the city until he reached a park, and saw 3 figures walking on the opposite side. Dazai was indescribably bored, so he decided to follow the figures.

The 3 figures walked into the city, among other civilians. It was darker yet still seeable, around 5:30pm. Dazai was close enough to see small details of the group, only from the backside. One female, short with long pink hair. A male with short, ginger hair. Another male with short, longer than the ginger's hair, sliver hair. Dazai wanted to get closer so he could hear them, so he did. As he did he heard a high-ish pitched voice speak. "Chūyaaa" it spoke. That name immediately name Dazai cringe, his right eyebrow twitching. The pink-haired girl grabbed onto the ginger's arm and whispered something into his ear. The ginger then glanced behind him, looking directly into Dazai's eyes, then looked back down at the girl and spoke to them. The ginger's eyes were grey and had a hint of light blue complementing it. (Chūya's eyes are grey in the manga)

Dazai wanted to seem smart. So he decided to walk up and pass the group. As he did this, the sliver-haired boy watched him pass, Dazai smiled at the boy. "Bleh, Chūya you know that kid?" The Sliver-haired boy asked the ginger, who Dazai understood that the ginger was the 'leader' of The Sheep. It almost made him laugh, he only let out a 'pha' noise. Dazai was now infront of the group, still listening to the 3 talk. "Hm, who?" Dazai heard a new voice, presumably the ginger, speak. "That brown-haired kid in the black coat and that has bandages on their arms. See their there" the sliver spoke, probably pointing at Dazai. Who had his hands behind his head. "No. I don't know them" the ginger confirmed, "why you askin' " he questioned. "They've been following us since the park" the high-ish pitched voice spoke. Dazai didn't care enough to be here and didn't want to talk to Chūya. Yet at least. So he left.

Two week time skip cause why the hell not🥺🫶

"Boss, you called" Dazai sighed, walking into the bosses office. "Yes, I did" he began to speak, "our friend The Sheep has been causing trouble. And we can't have that, can we?" Mori was calm and collected. "No..? What do you want me to do?" Dazai groaned at the sudden realisation, "do I need to? Can't you get the Black Lizard to deal with it" Dazai was annoyed. "I need you do to it. Your one of my most reliable underlings. So I'd like for you to do it." Mori sincerely spoke. Dazai sighed, "what do I need to do?" He asked, unhappy. Mori softly chuckled. "You got to either turn The Sheep's leader into a member of the Mafia, or dispose of him." He explained. Dazai nodded and was sent off. He didn't like the job. But he couldn't exactly disobey Mori, so he went along with it, reluctantly.

Dazai made his way home, which was just an empty room at HQ, he still called it home. He considers The Port Mafia to be his home. As he entered his room, he began to plan, snacking on a bowl of uncooked rice. (Idk why but Dazai would nibble on raw rice). After 2 hours Dazai had come up with the most stupidest, dumbest plan ever. But it worked for him, so it also worked with Mori. Some how..

—————

Wow. Okay. Story, interesting. Okay idk what the heck i'm doing so bare(bear?) with me.

I'll try get more chaps out soon.. ish?
Bye..😭💪

-Acee

Overall Word Count: 1136