10

Namjoon pov

As I woke up I thought about Yesterday, It was the best day of my life because Jin has accepted me as his boyfriend and he also said he loves me and Im literally crying over the fact that finally Jin is mine and I cant wait to tell rose but Jin had said me to wait and Im not going to break my promise. When I saw him yesterday with his long white tshirt that is only covering his boxers and his thighs were fully showcased and he looked damn sexy and beautiful and without thinking I rushed to him and I couldn't control so I kissed him then confessed him suddenly and I was expecting him to reject me but he accepted me. When he said that he loves me I really wanted to eat him damn he looked soo delicious but I know I need to take it slow so instead I kissed him with his consent and that kiss I can't get over it till now the way his plump pink lips were tasted. I want to kiss him, hug him and cuddle him and also want to make love to him all day.

Its now 11am, I showered and came down and met my mom in the couch and sat next to her and spoke mom finally your son is not single he's got a cute boyfriend yesterday and my mom smiled and spoke I thought you will end up single but finally Jin became your boyfriend and Im happy for that and I hope you treat him well and also bring him someday I will treat you guys and I said sure mom and now Im hungry where is my breakfast and she said Its in the dining go and have, I have to attend a meeting so Im heading out and take care namjoon.

When my mom left I went to dining and called Jin while having my breakfast and he picked it in the 2nd ring and I spoke morning hyung what are you doing and he said on the other line morning Joon, Im cleaning my room also Jackson is coming over here

when I heard about that Jackson guy my lovely mood is not so lovely anymore and asked him why he is coming over and Jin replied Jackson said he was bored so he was coming over here also Hobi's house was near to mine so evening we will go to the party together and Joon you are also coming right and I said yeahh Im coming to the party only to see you baby and I could feel he is blushing hard and then he spoke softly okay..y and what are doing now and I said Im having my breakfast and I know its not that tasty as you and I waited for him to reply and its so cute that he became so shy and was taking long to reply me and said Joonie..e don't talk like that and when I heard him calling me with nickname It melted my heart that he is so pure and cute and I said baby Im just stating facts and I want you now but I will wait for you my love and like that we spoke for hours.

Its now 5.40 in the evening and I got ready to head out to Hobi hyung's house for the party and Im excited to meet Jin. Also Im going alone because Jin said that he is going with that Jackson guy and rose was also tagging along with them with her friends so I picked my mobile and locked my doors and went straight to the party.

As I enter I could see everyone are from our college, they were dancing in the living area with loud music and I went to the bar area where I saw our gang especially Jin, he was looking so hot with his white shirt and folded sleeves but what got my attention is that Jackson guy was totally pressing himself on Jin. When Jin saw me coming he was smiling at me and I took a seat next to tae and we all chatted for a while and had some drinks too and then taekook went to dance together and yoongi hyung took Jimin somewhere and hobi hyung went to meet other guys who came so now its me, Jin, rose and that Jackson guy were sitting together.

Then that Jackson guy spoke Jin come lets dance he said as he took Jin's hand and I was fuming with anger that Jin also could sense and he said No Jackson Im not in the mood to dance now so you go and dance but Jackson didn't leave and spoke Jin let's dance please and he dragged Jin with him for dancing.
I was so much annoyed and irritated to see them dance together where Jackson hands were holding Jin's tiny waist that is meant only for me but all I did was burning Jackson with my eyes.
I could see Jin is not happy to dance with him and he's been eyeing me constantly and when the song over he immediately came to me and sat next to me leaving Jackson alone.

Hyung I don't like that Jackson guy I said holding his waist not caring about others and he replied Joonie don't say that Jackson is a good guy and Im sorry I can't stop him also he is my best friend so I couldn't avoid him then I said fine hyung one day everyone will know that you are mine and Im yours and I will wait for that day then he spoke Joonie sorry that we can't able to tell them about us but I promise we will tell them soon as he said I took his hand and kissed his knuckles fine hyung I can wait for you. Then we drank some cocktail and spoke a lot. Also rose was helping me keeping Jackson occupied with her.

Hyung you look so hot in this look but you would look hotter without anything I smirked as I said and he blushed hard that his cheeks were burning red and he replied Joonie don't talk dirty and I smiled at his shyness then replied hyung but you look so good today and hyung you are so innocent and pure like an angel which I absolutely love it but sometimes I want you to be a naughty baby for his daddy what do you say hyung and he was blank and confused then he asks me Joonie what is daddy and I know that baby is a cute nickname for loved ones but what is it say me clearly then I smirked and said hyung you should call me daddy when we are alone only and also you will have to find out and I won't say it as I said he started to search for something and I asked hyung what are you searching and he replied Im going to search it online as you won't help me he said it with a pout and I replied hyung you need to search it alone at home not here as I said we saw rose coming to us and said oppa can we go now and Im literally tried please as she said Jin nodded and spoke yeah we will go now but wait here I will inform all about us leaving and I said hyung I will also come what am I gonna do when you are not there I said and we walked together to hobi hyung and Jackson who were drinking hoba we are tried so I, namjoon and rose are leaving now so take care guys and don't get wasted as he said we three went to car and drove home.

When we reached his house rose went inside then I immediately pressed Jin against the car and kissed him, feeling of his plush lips against mine is driving me insane. I hold his thin waist tightly and pressing his body towards me. The kiss was slow and passionate and I bite his lower lip to which he moaned and I slipped my tongue tasting him hungrily then we broke apart in the need of air after kissing him for good 3mins. Then I looked at him in his eyes and gave a peck on his forehead then hugged him and said good night hyung and love you so much then he spoke softly love you too Joonie and come I will drop you then I said no need hyung I will walk now so you go and sleep. Then I walked towards my house and slept happily thinking of him.

Thanks for reading I hope you guys like it and please do comment and vote

Missing my Jinnie😭💗💗