It started with a HUG

Hello boys & girls! 

Well, this is my very first attempt on story writing, so i'm just gonna start with a very short one :D

Hope you guys enjoy reading it!

xoxo

________________________________________________________________________________

It was a typical morning with the glaring sun above my head, birds chirping like a morning melody, in a way like they were inviting a beautiful day ahead.  To me, it was just the same old day with blue sky above my huge head.  I was walking alone aimlessly, eventually, i've walked to a place where i used to go when i was just a kid.  The garden was still the same old garden with a fountain at the centre, except it wasn't working anymore.  I walked towards an old bench and sat on it.  There wasn't anyone in the garden except me.  I closed my eyes to enjoy the sound of nature.

Just then, i saw a figure which i didn't notice earlier, probably because i was too engross with my childhood memories.  I looked at the figure who was sitting opposite me on the bench under a huge tree, with the back facing me.  Suddenly that figure turned around and that was when our eyes met.  The figure turned away after a few seconds.  Although it was just a few seconds, i could tell that something wasn't right.  I decided to stand up and walk towards the bench opposite me.  

That short distance took me forever to reach there.  Finally, i sat beside, HIM.  He looked at me and turned away, as if ignoring my presence.  Well, i'm already sitting beside him, and i can't just walk away from him, i need some answers.  I broke the awkward silence by introducing myself to him.

" Hey, I'm Jessica Ross. Nice to meet you." then i gave him a smile.  Just before i dropped my smile, he turned to me and said, " Luke...Xavier ".

That was our very first conversation.  Well, the fact that he didn't ignore me, i say it was a good start.  

Soon, we were back to the awkward silence situation once more... but this time, he broke the silence.  " Thank you...", he said with a smile on his face.  I gave him a hug, i know it was random but deep down inside my heart, i felt the need to give this guy a hug, he needs a hug!  Surprisingly, he hugged me back.  That was when the sparks between us started, well, for me at least.  Our face were touching together, i could feel the heat on his face, warm and...comfortable.  One of his hands was stroking my back up and down and the other hand was on my neck.  Awkward, but i felt nice, and comfortable with it.  

Just then, all of a sudden, he burst out laughing, so loud that the birds on the tree were frightened and flew away.  His leg was stomping the soft ground planted with carpet grass.  I was completely lost, i didn't have a single clue on what was going on.  Just a moment ago he was depressed, well that was what i thought...but now he's laughing out loud like a crazy dude!  

A few guys came from behind the tree, have i mentioned that the tree was huge? Huge enough for those built up guys to hide behind it.  They were all so muscular and not to mention HOT! I could tell they have six packs underneath their shirt! Just as i was admiring them, Luke yelled, " I WON! HAND ME THE CASH! " The guys obediently gave him.  There was like 1000 dollars in his hands!  Then, i finally understood what was going on...

" YOU ASSHOLE!  HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?! DAMN IT YOU! I HATE YOU! " i yelled at him at took off.  I couldn't stand another second longer facing him and his friends!  I was so embarrassed!  How could he do this??  I ran as hard as i could, tears streaming down like a river on my face, i could feel my mascara all smudged.  I stopped when i reached a man-made lake.  I looked at my reflection,  thinking how stupid was i to fall for that asshole's prank! He was all over my mind! I hate what he did! I hate him!  I was sobbing so loud that i didn't notice someone was standing beside me.  When i turned and looked, it was Luke that asshole! He had sympathy on his face. But hell no! I'm not falling for his prank once more!  I'm not gonna let him hurt me or embarrass me again! 

" GO AWAY! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!! "

He kept quiet for a while.  I noticed he was all alone by himself.  Then, he finally spoke.

" Look..Jessica, I'm....s-s-sorry..."

" Go away! " was all i could say at that moment.

" Please, I'm truly sorry..Forgive me ...i shouldn't have embarrassed you like that..I'm sorry.."

He paused for a moment before he continued with " I was stupid, i thought it would be fun...but when i saw you running away crying, I felt awful...and i felt like an asshole.."

" You are! and you are the..." 

Before i could finish my sentence, he pulled me into his chest, he held me so tight that i could hardly breathe.  He noticed that i was gasping for air then he loosened a little.  

Weirdly, I felt...nice and calm in his embrace, I didn't want him to let go.  I could feel his heart beating fast in his chest, on my cheek.  So was mine.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - 

So how's it so far?

give me some feed backs please :D

So sorry i couldn't continue my story...i'm kinda busy lately. But i promise i'll upload as soon as i find time :D

TQ ^^

xoxo