It started with a HUG - chapter 2

Hi! Thank u for reading! and also for the votes and comments :D it means a lot to me.

Recap :

" Look..Jessica, I'm....s-s-sorry..."

" Go away! " was all i could say at that moment.

" Please, I'm truly sorry..Forgive me ...i shouldn't have embarrassed you like that..I'm sorry.."

He paused for a moment before he continued with " I was stupid, i thought it would be fun...but when i saw you running away crying, I felt awful...and i felt like an asshole.."

" You are! and you are the..." 

Before i could finish my sentence, he pulled me into his chest, he held me so tight that i could hardly breathe.  He noticed that i was gasping for air then he loosened a little.  

Weirdly, I felt...nice and calm in his embrace, I didn't want him to let go.  I could feel his heart beating fast in his chest, on my cheek.  So was mine.

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2

I've never felt this way before...never.  What's wrong with me??  That asshole just embarrassed me in front of his friend and now i'm falling for him?  No...no...i just can't afford to let myself getting hurt once more...not after what happened......

It was just a couple of years ago...  When i was 14.

*flash back*

" GET OUT OF HERE!! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN! " i yelled at him with all the strength i had in me.

" WHAT THE HELL JESS?!! IT WAS JUST A ONE NIGHT STAND! WHY ARE YOU ACTING THIS WAY?? IT'S NO BIG DEAL OK?? "  He said out loud with his hands up in the air.

" How could you Rick? How could you say that... not a big deal?? "

" WHAT EVER! I'M DONE WITH YOU! WE'RE OVER! " he punched through my wooden door and left me crying alone...

That was the last time i saw Rick.

***

Before i could figure out what was wrong with me, Luke let go of me.  I looked up at him, i was trying to look for something in his eyes, something tells me this guy is not what he seems to be.  He kept his eyes locked on mine for a while before he walked away.  There he goes, without saying a word to me.  I didn't want him to leave me, i want more of his hugs, the warmth on his chest.  All i could do at that moment was just stare at him till he was out of sight.

Luke's POV

What was i thinking??  I'm supposed to be the " New bad boy in town "! Why did I even care about how she felt?  I never give a damn on how bad i hurt people's feelings, and here i am, hugging this girl i hardly knew, with my heart beating so fast.  All i knew was her name, Jessica Ross.  She has golden hair, when the sun shines on it, her hair seems to ... glow.  Her skin is so...smooth and fair.  She's not tall but not short either, around 5 ft 3.  She has perfect body.  Everything about her is so, sweet and innocent.  Yea, i just know her for like a few minutes and already i'm able to analyze her appearance. WOW!

I pushed her away and i walked away, left her crying alone.  What a jerk i am, she must have thought.  I was so confused!  I wanted to keep her in my embrace forever, i wanted to smell the scent of vanilla in her hair, feel her smooth and tender skin...but right now i just can't have feelings for her.  I could hear her sobbing as i walked away leaving her alone.  I could feel as if my heart was broken into pieces when she cries.  

Jess's POV

I left a moment after he walked away.  The moment i reached home, I ran to my room and covered myself with a pillow.  I've been using this pillow since i was 10.  My mom made it for me.  She was a great tailor.  She sewed almost all of my clothes.  I guess my sewing skills came from her. She was an amazing mom, the best mom i could ever asked for.  Unfortunately, she was taken away form us when i was 12.  It was a tough year for me and my dad, in fact, for everyone who loved her.  She was knocked down by a drunken driver on the way home form groceries shopping.  Her body was found 9 miles away from where she was knocked down.  

The moment when we were informed about mom's accident by Mrs. Montez, a neighbor of ours who lived just across the street.  We literally dropped everything we were doing and rushed to the scene.  Dad had tears all over his rough face.  That was my very first time seeing my dad actually had tears flowing down on his face like a stream.  I could tell how much he loved mom.  As i looked at him, i couldn't help but teared with him.  He looked at me and patted me on my shoulder.  When we arrived, mom was there, lying lifelessly on the road...with a pool of blood all over.  My mom's gone, forever.  The officers didn't allow us to touch her body for investigation purposes.  

It was really hard for us to accept the fact she was gone, forever.  We were so used to her being around with us, having all the chores perfectly done.  

Just when i was thinking about what advice would mom be giving me if she's still around, dad opened the door.

" Hey, you ok ? I...i saw you rushed in...so...i was just wondering..." he said softly with his gentle voice.

" I'm fine dad.  It's just the weather.." I lied, with a smile.  What a stupid reason.  Come on, seriously, the weather? I didn't think he would buy it, but he did.

" Ook then...take care sweety." and he left.

I laid back on my king-sized bed and closed my eyes.  It's been a tiring day today.  All i need now is a sound sleep.  The moment i closed my eyes, guess what.  Luke's face was all over my mind.  I kept thinking about his blue eyes, deep like a sea, his sweet brown hair, and not to mention his 6-pack well built body.  When he hugged me, i could feel his muscles, strong and firm.  His breath was, refreshingly sweet.  I felt like i could stay in his embrace forever!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - hey guys! sorry this is really short! 

i'll upload soon.. sorry again.

and pls gv me some feedbacks. TQ

xoxo