Synopsis

Abby Yazmae Stanford. She was believe to be a descendant of the goddess, Aphrodite, because of her undeniably. Ironically, the beauty which everyone believes to be a gift was a thorn and a threat to her life.

Hence, to protect herself from any harm, she put her beauty out of sight by pretending to be someone definitely not her. Aym, the new her.

Pretend, pretend, pretend.

Her whole life filled with pretentions changed when she found him. The prince of the court, Miko Adonis. Miko is snob, sleepyhead but hot and cute at the same time. He'll make you fall by simply dribbling a ball amidst of his castle- the court. A prince whom adored by everyone but hate by every man.

As she felt the butterflies in her tummy as she sees him, she fell at first sight. So to feed the butterflies she's feeling in her tummies, she will make him fall. But what will she do if she's currently Aym the nerd not Abby the princess? '

Will he love her as Abby the princess or as Aym the nerd-pretender? Does love is really the true beauty? Will he be the prince charming whom will save the princess from the monster? Will they live happily ever after? But will he really fall or just play her like a ball and win her heart as one of his trophy?

Beauty or love? Does it really matter?

Reminder:
This story is written in Taglish word

gavherenthere

>⁠.⁠<