love

wowoowowle 3rd one already
(she/her)
You and yumi are best friends, and have been for years. You went to dinner to celebrate 8 years of friendship when you keep getting mistaken as a couple. You came to a realization you hated in the moment, but learned to accept.

slight Fluff
_________________________________

"BLAAAAAKE!!!!!!!!!!" you yelled walking into your best friends room leaving him a little surprised at the sudden energy burst. "Ya?" he stared back at you with a blank face, did he forget? "Did you forget." You said squeezing next to him on his gaming chair. "Forget what?" "WHAT???" you exclaimed shocked. "Im just kidding, of course I remember (y/n)." "Thank god!!! You scared me!" you repeated to him. Today was the 8 year anniversary of friendship for you two.

(time skip because thats all i do, you are 3 hours into the future woo hoo)

You and Blake were now seated at a restaurant table. The waiter came up to you guys "Could I get you guys started on any drinks or do we need a minute?" He asked. "Could I get a diet coke?" I said, knowing that me and Blake had the same favorite soda. "Diet coke for me too." he stated. "I'll get that right out for you guys, your a lovely couple by the way!" he said leaving our table. At an instant I was red. "Awww, your blushing!!!" Blake teased at me, while i got caught in a trance.

I've always liked him, ever since the first day we bumped into each other at a panda both getting a diet coke. It was a coincidence that we both knew Isaac, but we learned that a week later. Isaac found out about my little crush and always makes fun of me in secret.

I was broken out of my day dream when the waiter brought the drinks back. "Two diet cokes.. I will be back in about 5 minutes for your food orders!" he exclaimed leaving the table once again. "What do you think you're gonna get?" I asked Blake. "Probably ravioli, what about you?" "Same thing" I responded looking into his eyes. I realized something in that moment. Something I hated myself for, because I didn't want to ruin our friendship. I loved him. Yes, I always LIKED him, I never thought it would turn into LOVE.

Sitting with my thoughts the waiter came back "What can I get this lovely couple?" He said in a joking way. "We're both going to have the ravioli." Blake announced to him. "Alright! That will be right out for you!" he told us walking away.

I was still in disbelief with myself. I was angry, angry that I was so selfish with my feelings. I was selfish because I wanted to tell Blake about how I felt. I could ruin 8 years of friendship, because of a simple feeling. It felt so bitter. Love is supposed to be beautiful, thoughtful, passionate. But in that moment I hated it, I was being reckless thinking like this. I wanted to stop but I couldn't. I couldn't stop it. I love Blake. Thats the only this that filled my head.

"You okay?" I heard the boy across from me say.
"Huh? Oh, yeah!" I responded trying to be happy with this new mood. I don't want to ruin today. I can tell him tomorrow, but tonight was about friendship, not love.

"How's your day been?" I blurted out, wanting to make conversation to clear my mind. "Good, how about you? Blake asked with a smile of his face, just looking happy to be here. "Good, because of you!" I joked with a slight blush appearing on my face.

(another time skip dinner is over and you are at home in his room 😘😘😘😘😘 i love time skos&:&/$/$)

You and Blake were cuddling with each other on his bed sitting in silence, not an awkward silence but a confortable silence. You were looking at him, him looking straight back at you. You needed to tell him, you wanted to wait so so so badly but you couldn't. You had to.

"Blake?" you questioned him, with a scared look on your face. "Yeah?" he responded. "If I tell you this will you promise not to hate me, and promise our friendship will stay the same?" his face turned concerned by the sound of your voice, and the way you were acting. "of course (y/n)"

"i love you" you said burying your head in the crook of his neck. "i love you too (y/n)" he chuckled back. "No not like that, i love love you."
"i know, i dont take what i said back" "huh?" is all you could say.

"(y/n)?" he blurted out breaking the silence. "yes?" you responded back still confused. "will you be my girlfriend?" he said to you smiling. "of course blake" is all you could say.

You and your best friend, who is now your boyfriend cuddled until 3 a.m. when you both fell asleep hand in hand.

You were happy. You were happy that you realized that oh so "dreadful" thought in that restaurant. You were in love.
_________________________________

sorry took so long for ipdate i was working of eyesack fanfic 🤣😘🤾‍♂️

i dont really like this kne so tell me if its good
have good day stay hudrate love u eat fold love you sleep pls love u

word count : 906