Nothing Could Heal The Scars

"Mom, why won't Pran's parents let me play with him?" Asked several-year-old Pat, sitting facing the back of the sofa, trying to see the figure of the other boy through the window. Unfortunately, only the image of his dad appeared in the glass, who, seeing Pat, made a sour face as if he had swallowed a whole lemon, and then quickly covered his view with a curtain.

Pat's mom sighed, feeling the pheromone of her son's sadness in the air.

"Mom, do I smell bad?"

"No baby. Mr. and Mrs. Siridechawat don't smell pheromones the way you and I do. Betas hardly smell them at all, much less have any of their own. Maybe they're just jealous of it?" She said, clearly wanting to cheer her little boy up with a joke, yet Pat remained confused.

"But Mom, doesn't it mean they don't like Pran too?"

"Why would they, baby?"

"You say they don't like us because they're jealous of the smell. Does that mean they're jealous of Pran too? Whenever Pran is happy, it smells so nice. Like caramel popcorn!"

His mother seemed confused.

***

(Hi, author here. I have important info for you. First of all, I'm so glad you decided to read this. Really,every single person interested in my work makes me euphoric. Unfortunately, I don't want to support an application that makes money from hobby fan works. If you still want to read it, please visit my Ao3 to read this story without disturbing ads.
FULL VERSION OF THIS FIC WON'T BE POSTED HERE!!!
This story is to be find:

-in the link in my profile bio

-google search: karcyp nothing could heal the scars

-https://archiveofourown.org/works/43318002/chapters/108887184

-in external link at the bottom of the page

or

-after scanning this qr code:

Sorry and thank you. I hope you'll read it anyway😘👋