Morning Cinnamon Rolls 011

Tsucaca pov:

<June 7th, 2023>

I opened my eyes and was surprised to wake up alone. Where's Rui? I got out of bed and out of Rui's room and I'm met with the scent of... *sniff* Cinnamon rolls? (i could go for a cinnamon roll rn 🙁) I walked into the kitchen and saw Rui helping his mom glaze the cinnamon rolls.

"Tsu! You're awake! My mom made cinnamon rolls for us," Rui smiled and set down the bowl of glaze. I walked closer and took a seat at the island and when I tell you this was the most appetizing batch of cinnamon rolls i've ever seen in my life, this shit looked like it could make an atheist turn religious because it looked like heaven was shot into them.

"Those look delicious Ms. Kamishiro! I haven't had a home bakes cinnamon roll in forever," Rui's mom finished glazing the cinnamon rolls and stepped away from the counter.

"You bet they're delicious! These are my moms recipe, it never fails to make anyone happy!" Rui's mom washed her hands and set that towel on her shoulder down. (does anyone else's mom always cook/bake with a towel on her shoulder or is it just mine?) "They need to rest for a few minutes then they'll be good to eat,"

"Thanks mom for making these for us," Rui smiled and went over to me with the bowl of left over glaze. "Want some?"

"Uh duh," I took my finger and scooped a bit from the bowl and ate it. "Wow, even your glaze is better than others. Do you put anything special in it?"

"Yea, I put in some vanilla extract and some strawberry flavoring. Now if you don't mind I'm gonna go get ready for today." Rui's mom left the kitchen and went to her room.

"Say aaaahhhh,"

"Ahhh?" I turned my head towards Rui and saw him with a spoonful of glaze headed straight for me. After a second there was a spoonful of delicious glaze in my mouth.

3rd person bcs it's easier to write:

Tsukasas face lit up when he got the glaze he put his hand on the spoon basically forcing Rui's hand off it and (idk how to describe when u take the spoon and like take it out of ur mouth but like ur lips clean off anything left on the spoon yk?).

"Your mom is seriously amazing at avery thing that has to do with baking," Tsukasa said as he set the spoon down on the table.

"Yeah, my grandma had a fairly popular bakery and taught my mom a lot of stuff in hopes that she would keep it running but unfortunately we weren't able to keep the bakery popular, It's a shame but at least I get it eat my grandmas recipes." Rui smiled and got himself a spoonful of icing.

"Mhm, hey do you think the rolls are cool enough yet?" Tsukasa grabbed a napkin from the table.

"I'm pretty sure they should be fine now," Rui got a napkin too and they both got themself a cinnamon roll.

"Wow this cinnamon roll is so good!" Tsukasa smiled

"I know right! I wish we could stay here and enjoy it but the fucking writer of this book is too lazy to write about us eating because they r dumb,"

"I know right? The author should just let us have fun couple time and do fun couple stuff. They shouldn't just skip to the angst."

"shut up <3"

"No. I'm sick of you making us sad when we just want to be a happy couple."

"Well i've only had that one sad part in the beginning so..."

"NO IT WASNT JUST THAT I HAD TO GO THEUGH THE TORTURE OF VEGETABLES CIRCLING AROUND ME!!!"

"Idc. Let's just get to the angst so I can sleep. Because y'all made me stay up till 6 am yesterday reading a fic of u two." the writer took a day off writing and came back after the valentines special. "Children I have an idea so the angst is postponed for now."

"YAY" they both say in unison.

"hehe if only Tsukasa knew what was coming..."

"What was that author?"

(idk what that was plz ignore it i'm very tired. I only got half an hour of sleep last night.)

<after they finish eating>

"Thanks you for having me over Ms. Kamishiro, I'll see you sometime probably soon haha!" Tsukasa waved to Rui's mom as he went to the front door.

"You're welcome over anytime my dear! But if you hurt Rui i'll know who you are." Rui's moms tone changed very fast. Probably a mom thing. Not that Tsukasa would know well because his parents neglected him for most of his life. Rui's mom waved and she went back to the couch to watch a show.

"Can I walk you home Tsu?"

"Are you sure? It's a pretty long walk there and back from here. And I heard its supposed to rain soon." Tsukasa said as he put on his shoes.

"Mhm, a little water never hurt anyone right?" Rui said as he also slipped on some sandals.

"Alright, but can you grab an umbrella so you don't get wet?"

"Uhm i'm not sure where one is one second." Rui stepped over to the living room to his mom. "Hey mom do you know where the umbrella is?" Rui said as he peeled into the room.

"Oh sorry honey I let my friend borrow it the other day and she hasn't returned it yet," Rui's mom said without her eyes leaving the screen in front of her.

"Alright that's okay, see you soon. I'm walking Tsukasa home,"

"Such a gentleman you are, hehe I raised you well." Rui's mom turned over to him and smiled.

"Hehe thanks mom, See you soon bye!" Rui turned and went back to Tsukasa who was waiting patiently.

"Did you get an umbrella?" Tsukasa asked crossing his arms a bit when he saw Rui return empty handed.

"No, my mom let her friend borrow it, I'm fine thought really."

*sigh "Fine I'll let you go without one for now but when we get to my place i'm giving you one to use." The two left the house and started walking to Tsukasas house.

"I really don't need an umbrella,"

"No, you really do. I can't let my precious little baby get sick, he'll be all miserable just because he didn't bring a god damn umbrella."

"Fufu~ thank you for your concern love but I'll be fine. Also... precious little baby?"

"Rui let's be honest you're a precious little baby and you know it." Tsukasa looked over to Rui and stopped for a second, causing Rui to stop too. "You're a little chubby baby." Tsukasa said as he grabbed Rui's cheeks.

"Where is this even coming from?" Rui was confused but still happy about his favorite person holding him.

"I dunno," Tsukasa let go of his face and started walking. Rui paused for a second in confusion but soon followed after him, walking a bit faster sk he could catch up.

"Well if i'm a precious little chubby baby then you're a happy little kitten that brings joy to everyone around him,"

"A kitten, really?" Tsukasa was, unamused to say the least.

"Mhm! You're like a little kitten that I found on the street and I want to take care of you and never let you go," Rui squeezed his arms on his chest in an x shape. "Say kitty can I get a kiss kiss?"

"RUI WHAT THE ACUAL FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME. NO YOU ARENT GETTING ANY KISSES OR EVEN HUGS IF YOU EVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN." Tsukasa punched Rui at leafy 15 times as he spoke. Rui just laughed at Tsukasas reaction to one little word.

"Awe okay pookie,"

"NO RUI THATS EVEN WORSE WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING ME THAT!!" Tsukasa continued punching Rui, and Rui kept smiling. Tsukasas punches weren't even that hard, and while he could punch harder he didnt want to hurt Rui.

"Ew gays am I right?" Akito said as he walked with Toya down a nearby sidewalk.

"Seriously,"

"Anyways wanna make out in that alley?"

"Sure."

——————————————————

gays am i right?

(1381 words)