nineteen

'join me in the shower?' minho asked jisung who was currently laying in the older's bed, exhausted as fuck. he had still not recovered from minho blowing out his back for an entire hour this morning.

'tired.' he shortly replied.

'still? it's been like 3 hours already.'

'yeah and i'm still sore.'

'okay. i can help you tho, i can hold you and shit.' minho suggested. 'maybe even a round two?'

'no, i'm fine here.'

'alright.' minho said and walked over to his bedside table and picked up his phone.

'don't take your phone with you.'

'why not? so you could snoop through it?'

'the picture.' jisung timidly mumbled.

'ahh, right, the picture. it's hot, no?'

'it's embarrassing.'

'for you. but to me it's incredibly hot and would get me off in less than 10 seconds.' minho just shrugged, slightly smirking.

'but now it's not fair that i don't have a picture of you for... for research purposes.'

'oh? and what kind of picture would you want exactly?'

'hmmm... i don't know, exactly. maybe of you doing me?' jisung shyly smiled.

'we'll work on it.' minho smirked, loving the sudden boldness of the other.

'oh, and minho?'

'hm?'

'we never really sorted it out, but just because we had sex and kind of made up, that doesn't mean that what you said about my job wasn't wrong. and especially how you did it. i would really appreciate an apology.' jisung spoke, slightly afraid to bring up the topic that broke them apart again.

'but i still stand by what i said, baby.'

'please, just apologise so we could move on.'

'i'll apologise if you stop doing rooms.'

'here we go fucking again.' the younger groaned, getting frustrated.

'relax, han. i'm not asking for much. it's for your own safety.'

❤️‍🩹

'wanna go to the mall with me? i need new pants for dancing, cause my current ones are a little too tight around my thighs and just looks like fucking leggings on me.' minho complained.

'yeah, sure, but they look fine to me. i like your thighs.'

'you do?' minho asked and got in the bed with han.

'yes. you could crush my head with those and i would say thank you.' jisung snickered and put his hand on the older's thigh, admiring.

'not too close, buddy.' minho stopped han's hand from going up his thigh higher. 'we have plans, remember?'

'i guess.' he pouted.

'don't pretend to be upset. let's get ready, baby, and let's go.' minho kissed his pouty lips and pulled him out of the bed, forcing him to start getting ready.

'i don't know what to wear.'

'something comfy. we're just going to be shopping and be on our feet all day.'

jisung sighed and started getting ready. picking out outfits for the day was his least favourite and most dreadful part of his morning routine. his indecisive self was always taking such a long time to pick anything out.