↳ 𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘴

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊(𝐒): the girl next door

𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄: riverdale

𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌: georgie henley

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄: unpublished

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

BASIC INFO:

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 — amelia andrews

𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄(𝐒) — mia

𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇 — 2001

𝐀𝐆𝐄 — 25

𝐙𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐂 — unknown

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 — american

𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐒 — human (formerly), witch (currently)

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒 — alive

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇 — riverdale, usa

𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 — elm street, riverdale

𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 — bisexual

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓(𝐒) — betty cooper

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 — female

𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑 — red

𝐄𝐘𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑 — blue/green

𝐎𝐂𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 — private investigator

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

FAMILY MEMBERS,FRIENDS,RELATIONSHIPS:

mary andrews (mother)

fred andrews † (father)

betty cooper (love interest, best friend, girlfriend)

archie andrews (brother)

cheryl blossom (former enemy, friend)

veronica lodge (best friend)

reggie mantle (friend)

kevin keller (friend)

tabitha tate (friend)

toni topaz (friend)

fp jones (friend)

alice smith (friend)

hal cooper (enemy)

jughead jones (best friend)

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

AFFILIATION:

riverdale high school

southside serpents (formerly)

cheerleading (formerly)

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

BIOGRAPHY:

       SPOILERS AHEAD !

AMELIA ANDREWS was born in riverdale in 2001 to Mary and Fred Andrews, and the twin of Archie Andrews. In the wake of growing up, her mother and father separated, resulting in Mary moving away to Chicago, leaving Fred to raise Archie and Amelia by himself. Caring for twins is a handful, but he manages to keep them in line. Since growing up next door to Betty Cooper, Amelia, Betty and Archie spent so much time with each other that they all become best friends. When Amelia begin her sophomore year at Riverdale High, she met Veronica Lodge the night before the first day. She become jealous of Archie -- Betty having a crush on him -- Amelia began to grow distant. At the same time when she was with her twin brother and Betty at Pop Tate's diner, she met the new girl Veronica Lodge.

When the first day of sophomore year started, Amelia tried out for the cheer squad after dreaming of it since eighth grade. She tried out with Betty and Veronica. Barely getting on the team, Amelia celebrated with the two girls with earning cheer squad uniforms, feeling even more distant from her childhood crush. Amelia goes to the semi-formal dance at Riverdale high school when she sees Betty with Archie, causing her to become even more jealous to the point where she sits out at the dance, but her twin manages to cheer her up. Later that night at Cheryl's mansion for the afterparty, they play seven  minutes in heaven as her, betty, Veronica and Archie become nervous. Betty and Amelia get chosen to be in the closet for the next seven minutes. But that soon changed when they stood there like awkward idiots before the end of the party. Later that night, Betty stands on her doorstep as Amelia stands in front of her, asking to be something more, but that gets shut down quickly.

As the rest of high school passed and the two girls growing closer, they began dating in secret during their senior year in high school. No one knew besides Veronica, Archie, and Jughead. Amelia and Archie find out that their father had passed away, leading Mary to return to Riverdale to be there for her kids and grieve the loss of her former husband. During her grieving, she pours her heart into Betty as she feels for her girlfriend, knowing that she felt almost the same pain too, considering that he was like a father to Betty. After, They graduated together, and went their separate ways. Archie joined the military, Amelia and Betty joined the police force, Veronica owns an illegal casino and Jughead became a professional writer.

But with that, her and Betty broke up due to the trauma of the BTK, Betty closed herself off from the world and focused on her career. That changed when Amelia becomes a witch to save Riverdale and her friends as Percival Pickens had cursed the town with a spell in an act of revenge. Before Bailey's comet is about to hit Riverdale, Amelia makes herself a promise to be with the girl she loves the most in final moments of her life. Things take a turn when the town goes from present day in 2027 to the 1950s.