jealousy..

A/N: Finally was able to make a chapter lmao. Anyways you and James are at dinner and the waitress tries to flirt with James etc, You get jealous and pissed off and he teases you about it blah blah. Btw don't ask about the image for this chapter LMFAO-

Tw?: Cursing, Name Calling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'You and James were sitting down waiting for your food to arrive, once it did you saw a woman with a tight shirt, a skirt, blonde hair, pink glossy lips, and a bunch of makeup on her face walking over to your guy's table blowing bubble gum.'

Blonde Chick: Here you go handsome. And here you go..

'She sounded pissed off that you were there. Just trying to have dinner with your boyfriend. But why would she even be pissed about that? he isn't hers and she should just fuck off.'

James: Thanks..

'James seems to be uncomfortable'

Y/N: Thanks..

Blonde Chick: Do you need anything else sweetheart?

'She says to James pushing her breast together trying to get him to fall for her..or whatever she was trying to do. Now obviously it wasn't working, If anything it just made him more uncomfortable..'

Y/N: He doesn't want anything else, he just wants you to leave. You're making him uncomfortable ..

'She rolls her eyes and turns to James'

Blonde Chick: I'm not doing that am I pretty boy?

James: Erm.. you are, I already have a girlfriend so please leave me alone.

'She clicks her tongue in annoyance at the fact that James has a girlfriend which of course is you. Duh'

Blonde Chick: And who is your girlfriend?

James: Her.

'He points to you'

Blonde Chick: whatever.

Y/N: Fuck off and leave my boyfriend alone whore.

Blonde Chick: Excuse me???

Y/N: You heard me. 

'You grab your glass of water and throw it at her, spilling the water all over her face and clothes, ruining her makeup'

Blonde Chick: YOU BITCH.

'She storms off to clean herself up.'

James: Thanks. 

'You hum in response'

'He chuckles'

Y/N: What?

James: Were you jealous?

Y/N: N-No why?

James: Yes you were, look at the way you snapped at her. You even spilled your water on her!

'James began to laugh'

Y/N: Oh shut up...

'You say embarrassed'

James: Whatever you say babe.

' After that whole thing the waitress left you both alone. Not even bothering to come back to your table for the rest of the time you both were there. Just giving side glances and rolling her eyes, cursing under her breath.'

James: Welp, lets head home, Kinda tired from what happened and eating all that food.

Y/N: heh. Okay lets go home.

'James puts the money on the table, helps you out of your seat and you both leave. Once you both made it home you changed out of the clothes you both wore today and got into your pjs, you and James brush your teeth and spit out the tooth paste in your mouths and head out of the bathroom going to the bed you both share, You both are now laying down cuddling each other and giving kisses to each other and saying I love you. Finally you both shut your eyes and say goodnight, going to sleep.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here's a new chapter lol. Sorry for the long wait, I've been busy. Spring breaks coming and I'm trying to go to school everyday so I can finally leave and have my break and probably go on vacation.

- Author out.