🌹✨🌳Episode 6: A Forset Adventure🌳✨🌹

I was on my way to school now to meet up with my friends inside and I was so excited for today and today is Friday and I just started to skip my self to school while I was listening to music with my EarPods on and listening to them on my phone and just listening to music now and I am already there now and here's what's going on.

Me: Hey guys
Madoka: Hey Katelyn
4 of them: Hey
Madoka: Hey Katelyn we need to tell you something
Me: Ok what is it
Madoka: Masamune told us that we should go somewhere on Saturday tomorrow
Me: Oh really where are we going tomorrow Masamune
Masamune: I was thinking that we should go adventure to the forest
Me: A adventure to the forest
Masamune: Yes
The forest that they are talking about is the forest that is on the left side of the castle of friendship a.k.a my home.
Me: Oh ok it's only just the five of us right
Tsubasa: Umm more than just five of us
Me: What do you mean more than
Madoka: We actually invited someone to come along with us
Me: Umm who is it it better not be Roxanne right
Masamune: No not her besides she hates getting dirty
Madoka: But it's actually two people
Me: Two people.....wait you mean
Yu: Huh huh
Madoka: Yes your crush Gingka Hagane and his friend Yuma
Me: OMG
Masamune: OMG indeed
Tsubasa: Yeah how cute is that
I just cover my eyes with my two hands and I was blushing and my face turn bright red but I told each of my friends that I had a big fear of spiders and bees and even mosquitoes and they had imagining that my crush Gingka will protect me from them like he was my knight and shining armor that there were telling me that they made me even more blush and I told them that they will Gingka about it and they are going to tell him about and I will faint if they tell him.
*School Dismisses*
I was already midnight and I was in my bedroom in my home and I was rolling myself back and forth on my bed and I was blushing red that my friend Madoka texted me that her and the others told Gingka that I was afraid of spiders , bees, and mosquitoes and he said "oh and he laughed and he said how cute"I was so in a panic that I was writing about this in my diary but I was already started to calm down now that I already getting ready for bed now for tomorrow to go adventure to the forest with my friends and even Gingka and his Yuma and luckily I told my brothers about it and they were fine with it and here's what happened in the morning.
*Morning Time*
It's morning now and I was in a hurry of fixing my hair and washing my face and getting my change to go to the forest with the others and I was so clumsy that I tripped myself when I was trying to wear my skirt and thankfully I was ok and I already got my stuff ready to go anyways
My Stuff Check List:
-Water Bottles
-Snacks
-Hairbrush
-Phone
-Sunscreen
-Candy
-EarPods
-Bugs Spray
-Camera
-Sunglasses
-Extra Red Ribbon
Yeah I got everything to go now I was rushing down the stairs and my brother Rin already made me a toast on the table and I rush to get it and I put it in my mouth and I ready said bye and I am on my way now to meet up with my friends now and I saw them and I might new they were waiting for me but Gingka and Yuma haven't show up yet but here's what happened.
Me: Hey guys
Masamune: New it you will come here on time
Madoka: So glad you came here girl
Me: So is Gingka and Yuma are coming here now
Tsubasa: Yeah they are
Yu: Oh look their's Gingka
Me: Umm...where's his friend Yuma
Masamune: Uh I don't
Gingka: Hey Kate and hey you guys
Me: Umm hey Gingka Uh what happened to your friend Yuma
Gingka: Oh yeah he told me that he got a fever so I don't think we can't come along
Me: Oh
Masamune: Aww poor dude
Gingka: But it's ok I could still come along
Me: Yeah that's fine what you say guys
Madoka: That's fine by me
Masamune: Same here with me what you two
Tsubasa: Ok
Yu: Alright
Me: Anyway let's go you guys
*Raising My Fist In The Air*
5 Of Them: Yeah
Me all started on walking into the forest and it was so peaceful and beautiful and calm Masamune and Madoka were in the front and while Madoka was holding on to Masamune's arm and Yu was on top of Tsubasa's shoulders and Tsubasa was so strong that Yu's legs are not aching his shoulders and it's just me and Gingka behind them and I was a right side of him and I started blush so much that I was trying to hold on to Gingka's hand but I couldn't even hold on to it and he started to asking me some question and here was he was saying to me.
Gingka: So Kate
Me: Yes
Gingka: So your friends told me you are actually afraid of spiders and bees and mosquitoes right
Me: Umm yeah I had a big fear of those
When I told Gingka that I was those bugs that I didn't notice that a spider appeared out of no where in front of my face and I just stopped and Gingka actually noticed and the others just stop and why I stop and I just screamed at the top my lungs that I was running back in forth and others were so confused and Gingka had his eyes a little bit wide and surprise and he started to smile and giggling a little bit.
Masamune: So this is how she is fear of spiders
Yu: Wow what a scary cat
*Madoka and Tsubasa look at each other and giggled*
Gingka: Oh Kate
I just stop right in my tracks and I was about to trip that I was hopping on one leg and I had my right leg up that I actually just lean on to something but I had my eyes close but I thought that I might have lean on to my friend Tsubasa but I just hear Tsubasa's voice but I open my eyes and I look up but I was wrong it was not Tsubasa it Gingka.
Gingka: Umm you ok Kate
*Me getting off of Gingka and I just scream*
Me: Umm yeah I am
*The others giggling at each other*
We'll after that we start walking again on the trail and I started to forget that what happened and I know it was embarrassing and I was a humiliated from that action but I just decided to take out my phone and I just told my friends that we should take a selfie together and we did and I decided to post this on my Instagram and then Masamune told us that he saw a water fall near by and we all run to their and we just watching the water fall and I started to take pictures of it posting it on my Instagram we were discovering so many things in the forest and it was so much fun even tho I was getting a fear of more of the spiders the bees and the mosquitoes and my friends think it was funny but it was kind of funny and it was starting to get sunset and none of my friends were getting tried or sleepy but for me I was.
Masamune: Wow that was so much fun what you guys think
Yu: Totally that was awesome
Madoka: I mean it was amazing what you think Tsubasa
Tsubasa: Awesome really awesome (Giving a thumbs up)
Gingka: Yeah what you think Kat.....oh
*Me sleeping on the ground*
Madoka: Aww I think all that walking and so adventure must gotten her so sleepy
Yu: Man isn't she tried than we are
Masamune & Tsubasa: Totally
Gingka: I think we should get you home Kate
I was just a sleep on the ground and Gingka actually just carry me home and my friends coming along and I know I would remember this in my diary so much even tho after all the craziness and my fear of bugs was worth and a little challenging but I pretty sure I was feeling the flow and even how I felt like this from Gingka and I would not forget when I lean on to his chest and it was really romantic.

✨What Can I Say✨
😊I'm Such A Dork😊
✨To be continue on episode 7✨