One Shot

Hi there! I'm Elizabeth Keyes.. 24 and I am a fashion designer. I am a half British. I have fiance. Well for sure his handsome and he's almost perfect. Yeah! Almost because actually he's not. Why? I don't know too.. I thought that our relationship will be the best relationship I've ever had, but I was wrong.. really wrong. At first it was so right and amazing but now I don't really know what happen.

*FLASHBACK*
"Eli, come over."- Jessica
"Why?"
"We'll gotta go somewhere."
"Where to?"
"Just wait and see.." I never ask for more. I just keep my mouth zip.

As we walk through all the people we passed through is smiling. And it's weird.. You know, I just don't know them and that.. They smile at me.. Gosh this is weird and strange ..

"What's happening Jess?" She didn't answer me instead she just smile. Woah! It's creepy. Tsk. How could my bestfriend do this to me?! How could she make me feel like this, I'm starting to get angry.. I was so clueless.

"Here we are." Jess announced.
"Whe---"

HOLYSHIT!!

"K-kenneth?"
"Yes, it's me. Ahmm so?? Ahh do you like the place?" I look around, and to my shock I did shout the "OH MY GOSH" the place was so romantic. The place are full of white roses, that's my favorite flower. Wow. And... Then they build a wooden house in the center of the tree with table for two, there's also a pack of musicians playing a romantic music. Wow, just wow!

"Don't you like it?"
"You kidding me?! I LOVE IT! I really do love it!" And with that he smile, a breathtaking smile..
"Come.."
He take me to the cottage. And there our love story starts..
*END OF THE FLASHBACK*

HAYYY! I just keep on reminiscing those time, because I know it will never be back.. I don't know why, Kenneth did change instantly. He often get mad at me. And he often hit me. And I don't know why.. It did start happen when he reach home from London for a business meeting. I just keep my pride low, because I know he is just tired and stressed. But sometimes its just too much.. I keep on crying every night and even day when he's not home. Yeah we're living in one roof. He even use me if he wanted to. He treated me like I'm a slut. And now I am pregnant. He even don't know, he never even bother to ask. And I don't even know if he notice it. If he hears me vomiting early in the morning.. Or even notice that my body figure changed. Hayy..