Doctor Strange

A/N: here we are, Doctor Strange.

Sorry this one has taken so long. I had to move my parents and brother across the country, then i had to move, it's been a lot. Trying to find time to do this just hasn't happened very easily lol.

Before anyone asks, no I don't know what I'm doing next. It's not Loki, please stop asking. I'm not doing it until season two comes out.

I'll take suggestions, but if it's a show that has a second season coming out, no. I might dip into some phase one movies. I was thinking either the iron man trilogy or the cap one. Guardians 3 was really good so I might do that trilogy. I was also thinking maybe She-Hulk, but I have no idea how to handle the 4th wall breaks. I'll take suggestions on that too lol.

Idk, I've still got to get through these two. Hope you enjoy :)

"But first there are substitutions to be made," Tony read, "Please say good bye to Spider-Man's friends and say hello to Doctor Strange's."

Happy, Ned, and MJ disappeared. Replaced by The Ancient One, Wong, and Mordo.

Peter looked at where MJ had just been standing sadly. He sat back down, his fingers touching his lips.

"Where are we?" Wong demanded, quickly realizing he couldn't use his magic in whatever this place was.

"Wong," Strange approached the trio "Do you know who I am?"

"Of course I do!" Wong snapped looking around the theater, "Where are we?"

"We don't actually know that," Strange started

Wong cut him off, "What did you drag me into this time?"

Before Strange could object to being the problem, the Ancient One intervened.

"When are you from?" She asked

"After Thanos." Strange said to her, "If that means anything to you."

"It does," She nodded, "though likely not as much as it means to you."

"I'm also after Thanos." Wong said, it sinking in that the Ancient one was standing next to him, "How are you here?" He asked, "You're-" the word 'dead' got caught in his throat, he couldn't force it out.

"I know", TAO (what I'll be calling her from now on because that was a lot to type and I'm lazy) nodded, "I'm sorry." She looked at Strange, "You and I haven't met yet."

Mordo looked at the three of them like they were crazy, "What are you talking about?" He asked

"Basically," Kate piped up, "we all got brought here to watch the future of the Avengers."

"And the past." Yelena added

"And the past," Kate nodded, "We're going to watch his next." She pointed at Strange, "I still don't get why I was picked though." She said turning around am I an Avenger in the future? She wondered for not the first time since being brought here.

"You're all just going along with it?" Mordo asked the room

"No doors," Natasha said, "No windows, no vents, no exits at all. We don't have our weapons and no one's powers work." She cocked an eyebrow, "What should we be doing?"

Mordo did not have an answer.

"I remember you," Bruce pointed at TAO, "we saw you in one of the other stories!"

"When we time traveled!" Scott nodded

"Time travel?" Mordo asked, rubbing his temples

Strange led the three new magic users to sit behind Tony. Peter moved back to sit next to Tony, where Happy had previously been sitting.