MoM

A/N: hello! Two out of two! I have decided what's next, but you gotta get to the end of the chapter before you can find that out. >:)

Also, I don't have Disney plus at the moment (being near broke means you gotta make cuts) and as always the script I found online was in need of additions. Any thing that's wrong is because it's based off of my memory 😭

______________

America looked around at the strangers that were staring at her.

"Hi." She awkwardly waved

"Hello." A boy that looked to be about her age waved.

She looked around. She was in a room with no windows or doors that she could see. In the front of the room there was a large screen, taking up an entire wall. In the back was a buffet filled with large amounts of food.

"Am I in a movie theater?" She asked, looking back at the strangers.

A man wearing a blue army uniform stood up, "Yes." He said, "We were all taken here to watch," he paused, thinking for a moment, "Our lives." He said.

Someone else stood up, "Strange?" America smiled, happy to see at least one family face.

"Do you know me?" He asked

America shrugged "I've met other versions of you."

"Are you from another universe?" The boy asked

America nodded, a girl her age gasped, "So cool."

A quick round of introductions were made before Strange asked America, "You've been to multiple universes?"

She nodded again, "I've been to a lot of universes. This is one of the weirder places ones though." She looked back around the room, "Can I?" She gestured to the buffet.

Strange nodded and America bee lined for the pizza she'd been eyeing. While she stuffed her face the others began to talk amongst themselves.

"Was there anything more?" Vision asked Wanda, Wanda looked down at the paper in her hand and shook her head no.

"Multiple universes." Wong rubbed his face, "That spells trouble."

TAO, still sitting, nodded, "It's a dangerous thing to do. The fabric of any universes reality could unravel by any wrong action, no matter how small." She frowned

"What does she have to do with my story." Strange was watching America, who'd been joined by Peter, Shuri, and Kate.

Tony, who'd been listening in on the magic user's conversation, leaned forward, "Maybe something happens to the multiverse, a kid that age," He gestured to the teenagers, "anything could happen."

While they continued to converse, Sam, Bucky and Steve agreed about they're distain for the current situation.

"How long will we be expected to stay here?" Sam crossed his arms.

Steve shook his head, "I don't know." He said, "But the longer this goes on the less I like it."

Bucky shook his head, "I don't like his trapped." He looked around, knowing he wouldn't find an exit, but in able to stop himself.

"You can climb walls?" America asked Peter, who excitedly shook his head.

"It's really cool." He said, "I could try to show you," He looked at the wall, "but I don't know if it'll work in here."

All three girls nodded for him to do it. Peter backed up to the wall, put both his hands, palms flat. To his excitement, he was able to pull himself up, and put his feet on the wall.