Request 1

One Shot Request: Norma and Alex get into a heated argument but their anger quickly turns into lust. (Requested by: TorieBrown14)

Contains smut

2.6k words

Please ignore any typos.

Could be canon ISTG

Enjoy 🙈

***

Her eyes desperately scanned over the newspaper, his arm around her and them both smiling happily, standing beside some other people from the winter event from the night before.

She sat in her blue silk robe, loosely tied together in the front with the assistance of the blue sash.

Her slipper-covered toes tapped impatiently on the floor beneath the table. With a deep rooted sigh, she slammed the newspaper onto the table. Of course she wasn't thinking when that photo was taken. If Norman saw this, he would surely not take it well. She knew her son and the things that triggered him. Her being intimately involved with another man would without a doubt, cause a problem.

She got up from her seat. Traipsing, she moved towards her purse that rested on the chair just beside the buffet table that was located to the side of the room. Searching through her bag, her hand gently grazed her phone. Feeling it with her fingers, she safely secured her middle and thumb around it before pulling her phone from the confines of her purse.

She tapped her screen, unlocking her screen. She hated lock screens, so she simply didn't use one. She then tapped on her contacts before pressing the phone icon beside Alex's name. Bringing the phone towards her ear, she could hear the ringing along with the bush tone, letting her know that he was already in another call with someone else. She didn't know who it was or whether or not it was important. He needed to prioritize her in this moment because she was on the edge of having a panic attack.

The call rang and rang until finally, voicemail.

Norma groaned and vigorously tapped the hang up button before speedily sending him a text message.

Alex, I really need to talk to you. It's about the photo in the newspaper with us. It's urgent. Please call me back as soon as you can.

Of course, perhaps he may think that the photo was the least of their worries in this moment but Norma was expecting the worst when it came to Norman, especially with how he was reacting towards her before. When he scared her so much, she felt like that small child again in her house with her brother and abusive family, powerless and defenseless.

She stood there, staring off, letting her mind wander while she waiting for Alex to respond. It took some time of course, given that he was working but eventually she felt the jolting of her phone and the chime that followed. She held up her phone so she could read and saw the notification which was from him.

On a call with DEA. Will call as soon as I can.

She rolled her eyes and she sat her phone down before pushing it away and crossing her arms once she took a seat back at the dining table.

She sat there for what felt like forever, before finally hearing her ringer blare. She flinched slightly before reaching for her phone, grabbing it and putting it up to her ear.

"Alex, I need to talk to you about the photo in the newspaper. I don't feel comfortable with it. What if Norman saw it?" She explained but was returned with only silence.

She sat there and her eyes panned over the room, awaiting a response.

"Hello? Alex?" She asked before moving her phone away, seeing that he was still there on the call.