The start of a new dance season

So it's the start of the new dance season at the Abby Lee Dance Company but Gianna is in charge of the studio instead of Abby. Anyway back to the story.

Gianna's point of view:

It's the start of a new dance season and my husband Steve and I are so excited to see the girls again. We have been talking about having kids for a while but after months and months of trying , a bunch of IVF treatments, and months of trying to find a surrogate but that obviously wasn't going to happen so the girls are our daughters.

Once I got to the studio I started working on choreography for the group.

Brynn and Ashley where the first ones here and Ashley looked pretty upset and since she was the only one there I decided to go talk to her.

In the dancers den:

Gianna: hey Brynn why don't you go to studio A and start warming up??

Brynn *quiet*: Okay.

Gianna and Ashley's conversation:

Gianna: You know I'm not like Abby you can talk to me Ashley.

Ashley just broke down.

Gianna felt so bad none of mom's had done that in front of her before.

Gianna: Ashley talk to me.

Ashley calms down and is ready to talk about it and remembers something she said to Gianna a long time ago.

Ashley *sniffs*: Brynn's going into foster care.

Gianna: Ashley I am so sorry.

Ashley: it's ok. My husband called them because he didn't get custody of Brynn and her little brother.

Gianna: Brynn has a brother??

Ashley: Yeah we don't talk about him much because he is autistic.

Gianna: so I guess Brynn's not going to be on the team anymore.

Ashley: she is being placed with my sister in California.

Gianna: what about her little brother??

Ashley: well since he is special needs he would need to be placed in immediate family.

1 year ago when we found out I couldn't get pregnant we had gotten our adoptive license and it was still up to date.

Gianna: we will figure this out okay??

Ashley: Okay but how can you tell what I'm feeling??

Gianna: I haven't told anyone on the team yet but I can't get pregnant *starts to tear up* Me and Steve have went through months of trying, IVF treatments, and trying to find a surrogate but nothing happened.

Ashley: Gianna I am so sorry.

Gianna *stops herself from crying*: it's ok it's not your fault they told me it had something to do with genetics from when I was born. It's nothing I can fix.

Ashley: well I'm here if you and Steve need anything.

Gianna *smiles*: thanks Ashley.

As they ended the conversation Steve came in

No one's point of view:

Steve: Hey G we can't seem to find the music for the group.

Gianna: Okay I know where I put it so I will grab it put it into the sound system.

Steve: Okay thanks! *gives Gianna a kiss on her head* I will see you in there.

They spent the day teaching the group and solos for the competition coming up.

After all of the moms when home it just left Gianna and Steve.

Steve: what's wrong G?? I can tell something's up.

Gianna: Brynn's going into foster care.

Steve: why??

Gianna: Ashley told me that her husband that he did it because he didn't get custody.

Steve: that's awful.

Gianna: I know. Remember when got our adoption license renewed??

Steve: yeah.

Gianna: I have kind of a crazy idea.

Steve: okay. What's your idea??

Gianna: I'm going to talk to Brynn's social worker and see if we can adopt her and her brother.

Steve: she has a brother??

Gianna: Yeah but there is one small problem that you might not agree with.

Steve: what's that??

Gianna: her brother is autistic.

Steve: oh you know that it's going to be difficult.

Gianna: I know that's why I wanted to talk about.

Steve: I think it would be challenging because we don't know what to do for a person with special needs.

Gianna: I know but I wanna try, Brynn would still be at the studio and we would still be able to have kids.

Steve: Okay let's try it.

After Gianna talked to the social worker they were officially put in Gianna and Steve's care since it was a emergency replacement.

A couple weeks later Brynn and her little brother Tristan where officially part of Lynch family.