VegasPete - Dark Romance: Hear My Beating Heart

🫀🫀🫀

Well-built, dressed in an expensive cashmere shirt in a shade of bottle green and leather pants, a brunet, sat sprawled out on a comfortable armchair arranged in the corner of the bar, which, together with a long sofa and fancy table, was reserved by VIP guests who wanted a secluded place to conduct business talks or just needed a moment of solitude. 

The seclusion allowed man to relax the muscles tensed from last week's work, including killing almost half of the enemy clan, which ended a war between families, that lasted for more than two years now. After such a victory, brunet decided to celebrate the accomplished mission with pricey champagne and a beautiful, thirsty-for-him man hidden under the table, who was zealously helping his lover to relieve the stress that the last days had brought him.

The sloppy sucking and the interrupting it choking sounds were like a symphony to the ears of the seated man, who was at the same time murmuring incoherent words in a low, almost animalistic voice, barely stopping himself from begging for more. The whole sweated, heathen body vibrated again and again, shaking like a leaf on the wing with stronger movements of the shiny, now red as blood, plump lips.

Every hour, from the moment the man left the country, until today, he was thinking about those gorgeous, tempting lips. At the night, when all they could do, was talk for hours, and cum without any real satisfaction from the act, only surrounded by their voices or reflections in the video, brunet dreamed of coming back and filling those naughty, sometimes opposing him, mouth until all they will be able to do is beg for more. Beg to never leave them alone again, to never let them forget the taste of their master. Lips such as those are devil's work, the man knew it, but sweet lord, how pretty they looked wrapped around his cock, How lovely they were sucking, as if this was the only thing they wanted to taste, him. Their lover's dick. Their master's precious cum. Such a curse, having those reddish, slutty things right under such innocent eyes. Eyes of an angel, but lips? Those were prepared in hell, created for temptation and pleasure only by Lucifer himself.

"Mmm, yes, right here, Pete," brunet blurted out, and the figure hiding under the table, with his mouth still filled with the cock of another male, smiled broadly at the urgency in the sound of these words.

"Whaghtver you wigsh for," Pete struggled to say, taking the pulsating dick deeper into his mouth until the head brushed a sensitive spot in his larynx that made his whole throat tighten inside, causing the relaxing man to whimper and lift the hips a little, while heart started to rumble fastly, hitting the ribs as if it wanted to run away from the chest.

"Yes, oh yes, yes, yes," brunet gasped, repeating the same word over and over again while grabbing his lover's dark chocolate hair in a shaky hand and pulling it harshly until the delicate skin on the back of Pete's head throbbed.

A few more careless, messy thrusts and the man's face were greeted with an overjoyed smile, lazy and filled with satisfaction. Hands drooped from fatigue at both sides of the chair, head tilted back to reveal a massive, sweaty neck, and the gasping turned into slow, deep breaths of relief.

"I needed this," fingers unconsciously reached for the face still nestled in his crotch, stroking the soft skin of the cheek. "Come to me, baby. I need you cuddled to my body, now."

The final licks cleared the now soft dick that Pete carefully shoved into boxer shorts, pulling the zipper of pants and kissing the stiff fabric at the very end. His eyes, staring at his lover's lethargic but happy expression, shone with the joy that overwhelmed Pete every time he pleased the man to whom he belonged. There was something extremely sexy about how powerful he, who was made to fight, not love, was when pleasuring his other half.