10 ~ CAT?

𝐄𝐦𝐚' 𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I woke up later than usually to an unfamiliar sound coming from outside my mauri. 'Mew' 'Mew' Was all I heard as I went to check out what it was. I went outside and found a wet animal. I didn't recognize it. It had fur and none of the animals on the island had fur. I looked around the animal but there was no place to make tsaheylu. "Demon." I gasped and hissed at the animal. It walked around my legs and rubbed itself against me. "Awww" I cooed and bent down to pet it. It was now making a new noise. It sounding almost as if it were vibrating. I went to get dressed for the day and the animal followed me. I chuckled lightly at the animal's clingy personality and bent down to pat it's head again. I inspected it to see in depth what it looked like. It had pointy ears and big green eyes. It's main fur coat was brown but it had black stripes all over it with a white stomach and white paws. I didn't know anything about the animal so I made a plan to ask Jake about it, since he was a human once. I placed my hand over the animal's chest and pulled it up. It wrapped it's arms around my neck and made the vibrating noise again. I walked out of my mauri and over to the Sully's. I knocked on the wooden frame and Neytiri answered and led me inside. Jake looked up in confusion at the animal that is in my arms. "Hello. I thought out of everyone here you would know the most about this animal. At first I thought it was a demon because there was no place to make Tsaheylu but it was very kind." His jaw dropped a little bit and he still looked very confused. "Yeah, that's a human animal. It's called a cat." He smiled and I smiled big too. "Hi Cat!" I exclaimed as I put his face up to mine. "You have to go meet my friends!" I finished before running off. Cat jumped out of my arms and ran after me.

As I approached Tsireya, Rotxo, and Ao'nung they were all smiling at me. "AHH! What is that?" Ao'nung shrieked like a little girl. "This is Cat, he is a human animal but he showed up outside my mauri. Cat crawled up to Rotxo and sat in his lap. This made Rotxo gasp in surprise, cat made a sweet noise at him and he patted his head softly. "How the actual fuck did a human animal show up on our island?" Ao'nung said, still scared of cat. "Umm I don't know" I shrugged. Tsireya   went over to cat and gave him a big hug and giggled. "He is so fluffy!" Tsireya gushed and I chuckled at her. She placed the animal on the ground gently and it walked over to Ao'nung. He backed away from cat slowly but once cat had made his way into Ao'nung's lap he became more calm and smiled at cat.

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"Never in my life have I seen someone been so excited over a cat." My dad stated and I laughed. "But... how did it even get here?" Kiri asked in confusion. "I don't know..." My dad said thinking about what Kiri had just said. "Do you think the demons followed us here?" My mother asked as she gasped in surprise. My dad lowered his head and sucked in a deep breath. "It is possible, but there is no way they know where we are. There are thousands of islands in this area." He explained and my mother sat down next to him to comfort him. "Imagine the cat was a super secret spy." Lo'ak said, trying to lighten the mood. "It's a cat, Lo'ak." Kiri rolled her eyes as she said this and ran out of the mauri. "Where are you going?" I asked her. "To go hangout with everyone, obviously." I nodded and went back to my conversation.

𝐄𝐦𝐚' 𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Rotxo looked away from all of us for a second before getting up slowly. "I'm gonna go... see you guys later." He said before practically sprinting off. We all exchanged looks of confusion and Tsireya shrugged her shoulders. "That was weird." Ao'nung said bluntly. "Right? Where do you think he's going?" I asked, my group had hardly ever hid anything from each other unless it was really important to us that no one would ever know what we were hiding. The Sully siblings ran up to us, well all of them besides Kiri. "Where's Kiri?" I asked Neteyam and he looked around for her but shrugged and sat down next to me. "She said she was going to hangout with you guys." I furrowed my brow muscles together in confusion. "Well she's not here- OHH" I said in realization and looked over to Ao'nung and Tsireya who seemed to get it now too. We were all laughing but the Sully's just looked confused. "What happened?" Lo'ak asked and Ao'nung just laughed harder. "Rotxo ran off earlier, we think they are together right now." Tsireya said as she covered her mouth with her hand to hide her giggle. Cat walked over to Tuk and Tuk let out a happy squeal and hugged him. I smiled at how much she liked him. Neteyam and Lo'ak's jaws were on the floor. "Are you serious?" Neteyam said and we nodded slowly. "Kiri isn't allowed to like boys." Lo'ak continued. "Why not?" I asked and they both looked over at me with 'how could you not know?' looks. "What do you mean 'why not?' she is too young to like boys." Lo'ak stated and I looked at him confused, once again. "Aren't you literally younger than him?" This time, he looked at me confused. "What does that have to do with anything." He said like an idiot and I pursed my lips at him. "If she's too young to like boys then you're too young to like girls." I said and he dropped his head in defeat.