Término 01/02

Advertências: A mamãe vai aproveitar o inglês dela.

Resumo: Meliodas e [ Nome ] terminaram, porém continuaram amigos.

Oi Oi, eu sou a Myzu !

♤♡◇♧

[Name] was very sad, but she didn't want to show anything for the sins. And until it was working.
  One of the sins, he being Gowther, who could read her mind had just walked out of the tavern to talk to her.

- Nona-San? - The pink haired one called, worried about his "mother" and without getting any success. - You should talk to Meliodas, he won't do anything but accept.

- I know Gowther, but . . . I don't know if that's what I, the sin of exhibitionism, want, or if it's me, [Name] of the vampire clan, that wants it.

- I recognize that feeling, it's the same one you had when you left Zeldris, isn't it ?

- You are a smart boy Gowther, and you are quite right, unfortunately. - She laughed humorlessly.

Gowther sat down next to her and wiped away a tear that she barely realized had fallen.

- I don't want to abandon another, i don't want to abandon him, i don't want to abandon you, i don't want to abandon King, i don't want to abandon Diane, i don't want to abandon Merlin, much less Ban. - She whimpered sadly, glancing into the tavern where the sins feasted for some stupid reason, she presumed.

- Nona, if you leave, you won't be abandoning me, you won't be abandoning Miss Merlin, you won't be abandoning Meliodas, you won't be abandoning Ban and much less King, you'll be taking a weight off your shoulders and being happy!

- I don't feel that Gowther, yours don't know how to take care of each other without me or Merlin, without offending of course. - She laughed, accompanied by the pink haired one.

- Nona, do this, and know that I will be supporting you in all the decisions you make as I always did! -He said, then getting up and entering the tavern, where he was greeted by Meliodas and King, two drunks

- All right, Gowther, you convinced me. -She laughed, laying down on the grass and watching the birds and clouds like she did as a child.