Xyx Coming Home From Work

Xyx trudged through the door, exhausted from a long day at work. He was a successful lawyer, always on his feet and constantly battling for his clients. But for now, all he wanted was to relax and unwind.

He was greeted by a warm and cozy atmosphere, the dim lighting from the lamp casting a soft glow over the room. He could smell the aroma of a delicious meal cooking in the kitchen, and he smiled at the thought of finally being able to relax for the evening. He closed his eyes for a moment and let out a deep breath, feeling all the stress and tension from the day just slip away.

Moments later, he heard a soft voice call out to him from the kitchen. "How was your day, love?" it was Y/N and they had prepared a lovely dinner for the two of them. Xyx smiled, making his way into the kitchen to join Y/N. "It was rough, but it's good to be home," he said, and they sat down to enjoy their meal together.

As they ate, they talked and laughed, and Xyx couldn't help but feel grateful for the warm and loving home he had with Y/N. He was glad to be able to relax and unwind after a long day, and he knew that tomorrow, he would be ready to tackle anything that came his way. After they had finished eating, Y/N put both of their plates in the sink.  "I'll just wash them in the morning once I wake up."

He shuffled into the living room, where Y/N was waiting for him on the couch. They had a warm smile on their face, and as soon as they saw Xyx, they patted the cushion beside them, inviting him to sit down.

Xyx obliged, sinking into the couch with a contented sigh. He leaned his head back, letting it rest on the arm of the couch, and closed his eyes for a moment, relishing in the quiet of the room.

Y/N snuggled up against him, resting their head on his chest. Xyx wrapped an arm around them, pulled them closer, and let out a deep sigh. They sat there in comfortable silence, each lost in their own thoughts. 

Xyx could feel himself slowly drifting off, lulled by the sound of Y/N's breathing and the rhythm of his own heartbeat. He felt safe and protected like nothing could hurt him while he was in their arms.

As he drifted off to sleep, he thought to himself that he was truly lucky to have them by his side. They were always there to comfort him and make him feel better, no matter what life threw his way. And for that, he was grateful.

(450 WOOORDS, YEA, I AM WAY TOO LAZY AND I GOTTA GO TO BED, SO GOODNIGHT, SLEEP TIGHT, I HOPE THE BED BUGS BIGHT, BYE B!!!!)