Team Baby Blue vs Team Yellow-Green!

"Grape, you're practically the leader for this round. You.. we got this!" Forest said and Grape nodded.
"THIS MAP IS WALLEYE WAREHOUSE! BE AWARE OF THE MOVING CONVEYOR BELTS!"
We reached the spawn point and immediately noticed them. "Okay, just don't get caught off guard if you accidentally step on one." Annaki said, looking at them. Forest nodded.
"THE MATCH STARTS IN 3, 2, 1, GO!"

[EMPERORS POV:]Hmph, the next round is us

[EMPERORS POV:]
Hmph, the next round is us. The S4 are strong, but not strong enough. I remember telling Rider to not lose to them at all.
[FLASHBACK,]
I walked up to Rider, looking at him dead in the eyes. "Rider." I said coldly, Rider turned to look at me. "What? Can't you see that I'm talking with my teammates?" He talked back and Bamboo gulped. "Rider.. maybe you.. shouldn't talk back to him?.." She said, the other two nodded. "Heh, like this guy can intimidate me." He said, I smirked. "Don't lose to Team Baby Blue. Remember the girl who was in Team Sage? Grapes in the team." I said. He looked up. "Really? Tch, I'm gonna gonna let a girl named Grape get in my way." He said. "If you lose this match, this might just be the end for your team." I said, starting to walk away. Stealth sighed.
[CURRENT,]
N-Pacer looked up at me. "I do.. kinda think that was a little over exaggerated.. maybe we should apologize?" She suggested, Squidkid Jr. agreed. "Yeah.. maybe a little too harsh." He said. "I.." Prince started to say, I turned to him. "Don't agree with them. A king never, and I mean never apologizes." He said, Prince looked down. "Sorry.." He said, holding his arm. I turned back to the match, realizing that Team Yellow-Green was losing by a lot.
[YOUR POV,]
Wow, we were actually winning! Grapes strategy worked out great, now we just have too—
"OOO, 3 PEOPLE DOWN! Y/N IS THE LAST REMAINING!"
Stay alive.. I sighed and started to superjump back until I got startled by 2 stingrays closing me in. "CRAP!" I said, trying to get out. I used my special, Ink Jet, to get out of the catastrophe. "You guys.. quick! My specials almost run out." I looked down and noticed a marker was around my legs. "TENTA MISSILES! RUN!" I screamed, superjumping back to base. Annaki super jumped beside me, looking scared. "We were winning by a lot.. what happened?" She said, Grape thought for a moment. "Forest, distract Rider with your scope. The rest will try to paint and fill up our specials!" We all nodded and I swam with the 3, Forest went to the center of the map. "Okay, we can push back!" I said.
"1 MINUTE LEFT! IT LOOKS LIKE TEAM BABY BLUE IS MAKING A MASSIVE COMEBACK!"
We looked up and noticed Forest used Ink Storm. Nice! We can swim AND paint now. "What's going on, you three? Charge up your specials and let's go." I heard Rider say from across the map. "Riders getting too bossy again, watch out for him and his team." Grape said, painting around more. At the last second Rider tried to splat me before the timer ended.
"GAME! THE WINNER IS.. TEAM BABY BLUE BY 0.1 PERCENT!"
We all cheered happily, wiping the ink off our face. "WE DID IT!" Annaki said. "Your plan was great, Grape. I managed to keep Rider at his base for a long time." Forest said and she smiled. "Thanks guys, I couldn't have done it without you!"
[EMPERORS POV,]
"Tch, I thought you said it would be easy?" I said to Rider as he slumped in his chair. "Listen, we fumbled—" "No, you fumbled." Rider looked shocked and I smirked. "If you worked with your team better, you could've won."
"But you failed. Now your popularity is on thin ice."
[YOUR POV,]
I looked over at Emperor, eavesdropping carefully. He was kind of right.. but Rider put up a good fight. He didn't lose for nothing, at least. My face fell as Emperor moved away and I saw Riders miserable face. "Hey, Rider!" I said, he looked up. "You did great out there, could you teach me some roller skills?" Rider rolled his eyes, but smirked. "If you can stay with my pace, sure."
I noticed Emperor glare at me before I looked back at my team. Was he jealous or something? Hmm..

741 words.