Missing You!!

Date: 14th February,

Mere Pyaare Modak,

Writing this letter to tell you about Savi. She has turned 4 today. She is as naughty as you. She is your resemblance. She has got all the abilities and naughtiness from you only....

Yesterday she took your favorite shirt which I was wearing a day before. She tried to wear it but unknowingly she cut it with scissor..... Thankfully I reached on time and snatched it from her hands.....It was my fault only... I didn't took care of it. I'm sorry for that.

Our Anniversary passed few days back.... Aai told me that you have already rejected me before even seeing my picture. How rude....

But when she told me the reason my love for you increased more....

You didnt wanted to marry because you are an army man posted in Kashmir border and there is high chances of any mishap....
But when you saw my picture you just couldn't say no to me and then we both laughed....

Look I told you na....

'Sai Joshi ko kabhi koi na nahi bolta..... '

Today I organised a birthday party for her. Her many friends came and She is excited from morning. Her Aaji and Ajoba gifted her the barbie frock and she was flaunting it to everyone. Shivani Bua has gifted a gold chain and Mohit gifted a silver anklets.

She is really very happy today. But still missing you. She has gone to her school and one of her friend asked about you and but she didn't answered them..... she straight came to us and asked about you. When I told that you are busy than she started crying saying that you don't love her that's why you didn't come.

I kept saying that you love her lot....I fell on my knees and started crying when she came and wiped my tears and said Sorry.....

I tried hard to control myself for her but I failed and cried more.

Mohit took her out and Aai Baba consoled me.... How can I told her that her father is no more. The day she came in this world you left us.

I still remember when I asked you to stay with me...I was in my 9th month but that sudden call from headquarters made us change your decision.

I always knew that like every other soldier this country is your priority. So I didn't stopped you.... You asked me to take care of myself and our little child. You wanted to be with us but your duty came first.

In our last chat you told asked about my health and then told me that you will come after Savi's birth.
You have to go to Pulwama for special operation. I asked about your Valentine's plan and you said

'Jab meri valentine hi yaha nahi hai to ye din bhi aam din jaisa hi hai..... By the way Happy Valentine's day to you and my Savi.....'

Virat please come back to us. I was in my operation theater with our one day old Savi when I got to know about the attack. They told that 44 army men have been martyred.... My heart skipped a bit after this news. My tears didnt stopped.

All the happiness turned in cries. Baba asked us to have faith on Bappa. He will not let anything happen to you.

But suddenly my phone ringed and your senior told about your demise....

I sat down with thud. Our Savi started crying. Everyone asked what happened to me but I was not in the state to answer.

You... Left... Us....

The day our child came to this world you left us....

My hands are shaking while writing this but don't worry your Sai is strong. Sorry your Dr Sai is strong...

But the innocent child our Savi didn't know the tears behind our laughters. Everyone tried to act normal and happy but I know they still cry at nights.

Virat I miss you.... I miss you so much. I know you are with me always. I want to feel your warmth. I am so lonely here.... I have our family by my side. Their love didn't changed after your demise.

They all love me like their daughter. Thank you for giving me a family like them. We all miss you and love you.

Happy Valentine's Day Gabbar....
I love you a lot....

With Love
Your Badbad Devi

"Wrapped in Tricolor,
Shiny medals stuck to their chest,
A Hero arrived home in casket
Full of depth."

Jai Hind!