#2

I woke up to your alarm going off. And sat up and just stare Blankly, then turn off the alarm.  getting out of bed to get ready. Knowing this is the first day in an all boy's private school.

Time skip ( done getting ready)

When I finally finished getting ready, I heard a knock on the door. I walk over to it and open it to see my uncle/principal.

" Good morning y/n I'll be showing you to your classes".

" uh okay hold on let me grabe my backpack". I walk over to my bed in the corner to get it.

We are heading out the door to my first period.

" Where is everyone"?, i questioned not seeing anyone.

" They are already in class, it's fine if you're a little late not a big deal, There's your schedule ".

He handles me a peace of paper showing my schedule

( Schedule y/n)

1st period: English

2nd period: PE

BRAKE

3 period: Math

4th period: History

LUNCH

5th period: Science

6th period: Spanish
______________________________________________________________

Time Skip ( Brake )

I was walking outside people well the boys had keeped staring at me making me feel uncomfortable. 1st and 2nd period Was Okay not as bad of how I thought it would be.
They where Just asking " Why are u a girl in a all boy's school" As I expected, and the topical questions.

I didn't make any friends yet and I'm tired of getting stared at so I go back to my room for the hole brake Intel 3 and 4th period came.

When it was finally time to go to my next classes I was nervous over thinking of how it would go.