2

The next morning, you were on your way to the store. It was 8am meaning that the store opened two hours ago. You arrived and opened the door. "There she is", Kai whisperered to you. A girl who looked like she was in her mid-twenties was trying on all the clothes and then throwing them on the ground. "Hi there ma'am, do you work here?", you asked as sweet as possible. "Does it look like I work?".

"No it looks like you got fired and refuse to leave", you face turned into a hard cold glare. "Hahaha, who do you think you are? I wasn't fired here, the owner of this store is my husband, l/n". It was obvious that the woman doesn't know who you are. "Oh really? But the Mr. And Mrs. L/n gave birth to a girl  20 years ago".

"Pfft. What do you know?". You pulled out your ID and showed the woman. "Y/n L/n, you may leave". She was left stunned as she was dragged out by security. "She wouldn't leave but thank you Ms. Y/n".

"I would like a report on this business in a couple of days. May I borrow the car?".

"Of course, here's the keys and I will have that report ready for you". You collected the keys and thanked him. You hopped into the vehicle and typed in the address, Taylor's workplace. It took you about half an hour to reach there and when you did, you rushed inside. You saw a woman and asked her where Taylor Hill was and she directed you to a dressing room. You knocked on the door and her make-up artist opened the door and you motioned her to be quiet. You saw her dresser putting on a Chain and you told him to let you do it. Once you hooked the chain on she asked, "do I look okay?".

"You look perfect". Instantly she recognize the voice and whipped her head around to see you standing here. "Y/n!", she screamed as she jumped into your arms. "Hey Taylor".

"I thought you were in Miami", she asked as she pulled you into a kiss. "I wasn't, I was here all the time and decided to surprise you". She grinned and hugged you one last time before pulling away. "I have a photo shoot right now".

"I'll wait until its done, then we'll go out for lunch". She nodded and pecked your lips again, before going on whilst you stayed inside the room. Suddenly, you heard your phone go off. You checked and saw a message from Emma Myers one of your closest friends.